If you needed any more good news...

Advertisement
Someone please find/post the vid of him completely owning Jalen Ramsey, who's playing like a freshman all-american for FSU, I can't find it but it's out there.

I will still only believe it when I see him suited up on gameday, but got **** if you didn't get me a little excited. This guy can elevate our offense.... he is a complete freak. I've refrained from even thinking about him being a possibility until now. Basically, imagine Lebron wearing a helmet with the U on it.
woahh... that is a serious comparison, Lebron is a once in a generation athlete.

Advertisement
Ummmm... Not to bust any balls but didnt somebody post a tweet about Jan 2nd last week??? Nothing new but glad to hear.

This is coming from our end. I know Griffin has been planning on coming, but a lot of folks (on the basketballl side at least) were not optimistic. Apparently, that has changed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will still only believe it when I see him suited up on gameday, but got **** if you didn't get me a little excited. This guy can elevate our offense.... he is a complete freak. I've refrained from even thinking about him being a possibility until now. Basically, imagine Lebron wearing a helmet with the U on it.
woahh... that is a serious comparison, Lebron is a once in a generation athlete.

Hey, it's a happy day. What I meant...., he's a huge, lanky-strong basketball athlete with the wingspan of a pterodactyl who can jump out of a gym and has good hands as well. You put that guy on a football field and it's a game changer.

Advertisement

Hey, it's a happy day. What I meant...., he's a huge, lanky-strong basketball athlete with the wingspan of a pterodactyl who can jump out of a gym and has good hands as well. You put that guy on a football field and it's a game changer.
couldn't agree more he's the big receiver (for example Mike Evans - A&M & Benjamin - FSU) that i have been wanting for a long time it's something we simply don't poses and it could make our offense deadly on a whole other level.

Advertisement
Back