If you needed any more good news...

Advertisement
Ummmm... Not to bust any balls but didnt somebody post a tweet about Jan 2nd last week??? Nothing new but glad to hear.

This is coming from our end. I know Griffin has been planning on coming, but a lot of folks (on the basketballl side at least) were not optimistic. Apparently, that has changed.

My bad... Thought you were talking football homie...

The scores from the SAT given on Saturday, October 5, became available on Thursday, October 17, the same day as Derrick's tweet. These scores are unambiguous, so I would infer that he got the required SAT score. I seem to remember from the discussions of several months ago that there might also be a problem with Derrick's high school courses/grades.

164.gif

Advertisement
Poster on rivals says his friend works in admissions at UM and told him DG is in and enrolling Jan. 2.

Advertisement
If he's anything like Evans (he is), want want want. An Evans type on top of other weapons in our offense would be godly

Advertisement
He reminds me of this guy, except more athletic

394.jpg

Grif prob has a higher vertical, but I doubt he's more athletic than Evans. I'd imagine Evans is a little faster. I have evans as the best receiver in CFB. If Grif can become that, holy ****!

Well, Griffin is about 4 inches taller.
The guy is 6'9" tall.
I have never even heard of a receiver that tall.
From his film he looks to be an elite athlete. Elite.
And he looks to have glue hands.

Griffin may never work for NASA, but I doubt if there's any receiver in the country who is a better athlete than this guy.

Advertisement
Mike Evans is the best big receiver in the country in terms of production but he's no better then D. Beckham-Green, or Kelvin Benjamin in terms of talent.

Derrick Griffin has more potential and can be a bigger talent then all those guys imo

I personally want him to stay at receiver b/c Miami could use a guy his size at the position to be the ultimate mismatch.

I dont think he's 6'9".... I think the last profile i read on here had him listed at 6'7" and if he's athletic enough to play Small Forward then he's athletic enough to be a Wide Receiver.

Mike Evans is the best big receiver in the country in terms of production but he's no better then D. Beckham-Green, or Kelvin Benjamin in terms of talent.

Derrick Griffin has more potential and can be a bigger talent then all those guys imo

I personally want him to stay at receiver b/c Miami could use a guy his size at the position to be the ultimate mismatch.

I dont think he's 6'9".... I think the last profile i read on here had him listed at 6'7" and if he's athletic enough to play Small Forward then he's athletic enough to be a Wide Receiver.

Evans is a physical freak but I also think that he benefits off Manziel so much because safeties worry about him much. Griffin is bigger, stronger and as fast as Evans with much better leaping ability for the red zone

Advertisement
Back