If you could bring one cane back for 2020.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To add to THIS team? Man, I'd have to go Ahmmon. He'd be all-world in this offense with this QB.

If I had a 2nd choice, it'd be Spence.

There's been so many players we've done a disservice to recently by putting them in bullsh't offensive and defensive schemes.

On offense I'd say Richards. He'd put up stupid numbers in this scheme. I think playing in this offense would also get Stacy Coley drafted higher with better production. I'm not gonna say Dorsett because he still went 1st round.

On defense we need LB help. Spence is the clear choice here. DP still got drafted high but our MLB situation is an abomination. I saw somebody said Burns, but even playing in a Doritos defense he still went first round too.

Advertisement
Vilma on defense, second would be Rolle, third would be one of our All pro DTs (take your pick)

Santana Moss or Travis Benjamin on offense. We already have a Andre Johnson or Michael Irvin talent in Jordan. We need a speedster who blows the top off the defense and gets YACs.

YALL 2010-2019! That would exclude most of the dominant dudes y’all mentioned like Morgan, Taylor and Andre.

And since you were all breaking the rules ... how the **** has nobody said Ed Reed?

But if we are sticking between 10-19, Hankerson senior year is intriguing. A go-to guy with height and those Mark Duper hands.

Defense? Spence or DP52 as most picked would be YUGE.

On offense, gimme Jimmy Graham and slide Brevin over to receiver. Who's gonna stop that combination?

On D, gimme Willis. The D has never been the same since he left.

Honorable mentions: Rousseau, Perryman, Hankerson, Berrios, Jaquan, Artie.

GO CANES!!

Who would it be?

we got two weeks before next game so.....

Players have to be from 2010-2019 cane teams.

For me it’s a toss up between Ahmon Richards And Artie Burns to really take this team over the top.
Sean Spence or Artie Burns...two positions we are weak

Advertisement
Tyrique McCord, Sean Spence, Jermaine Grace, Al-Q Muhammad, Jeff Thomas.

I would take any of those. The first 4 just due to how insane they would have been in this defense.

Oo my lawd!!! Muhammad would have been a nightmare in this defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back