If you could bring one cane back for 2020.

Imma take it back with this one. We need a lockdown cover corner so I'm bringing back Duane Starks. Yall youngins might want to read about him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On defense Artie Burns and Michael Jackson jr wouldve been great along side Al Blades Jr. LBers easily Sean Spence and Denzel Perryman.

On offense Ahmmon Richardson and Stacy Coley and it’s guaranteed we beat Clemson and playing for a national championship.
Bro if we had Artie Burns at Field & Al Jr at Boundary, nobody would be able to throw on us.

The two of them would lock everything down.

Advertisement
If it has to be from the last decade then...Chickillo. Dude would eat up in a D not ruined by D’Onofrio. And yes, I know I am a big critic of Baker.

Advertisement
46343.0.jpg

Advertisement
Realistic guys who coulda returned this year id have to go with JT, attitude and bull**** aside, i think this O and the current leadership would have kept him in check...and if not, oh well

Fantasy what if scenario, santana moss bodying DBs in this scheme and opening up the field for brevin, Mallory or our backs in receiving would be filthy.

Agree with Spence or Perryman at LB, or Jaquan at S.

It would have been interesting to have David Njoku, playing a big WR role, which he was doing at Miami anyway. Adding to what Lashlee is doing with Brevin and Mallory.

But Ahmon would be the offensive choice.

Advertisement
Back