If you could bring one cane back for 2020.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since ‘10 - if you ring back a WR, it’s Benjamin, IMO. Or Hurns. Dorset in there too.

I’d go with Spence or Perryman myself.

Linder or Flowers would be good choices.

Allen Bailey was ‘11 draft so can consider him.

Jaquan and Elder were playmakers we could use.

Ahmon. A sure handed wide receiver - and big play threat - would keep us from getting behind the sticks and make us that much more dangerous. Brevin and a true number one WR, along with these RBs and King, would be insanely difficult to guard. That's without even mentioning Mallory and the much improved o-line play.
Perryman at linebacker would also be fun in this defense, but I think that instead of improving the defense (which would still have some weaknesses) from good to great, I'd rather take the offense to incredible. Defense is still good enough to get stops.

Advertisement
Ahmon. A sure handed wide receiver - and big play threat - would keep us from getting behind the sticks and make us that much more dangerous. Brevin and a true number one WR, along with these RBs and King, would be insanely difficult to guard. That's without even mentioning Mallory and the much improved o-line play.
Perryman at linebacker would also be fun in this defense, but I think that instead of improving the defense (which would still have some weaknesses) from good to great, I'd rather take the offense to incredible. Defense is still good enough to get stops.
I agree. We would win in a lot of shootouts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to argue against Ahmon. If I could have one on each side of the ball it would probably be him and Spence/Perryman.

Advertisement
Back