"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"

Advertisement
practice was obviously over. What are some of yall b*tching about? I hate our fans........ Team building exercise. If you ever played football then you will know these are needed........

Advertisement
Guysm, no dodgeball until we deserve to dodgeball. If we beat the fsus, the bamas, the globogyms of the world, then we can talk.

All I can think about is amari cooper n an Fsu kid talking about how **** we do here wouldn't be accepted at their schools...

Kids serious about the NFL will never come here.

Word man.

Guys like Duke Johnson, Brad Kaaya, and Jamal Carter are simply not what we need

Lol this guy has never played a team sport 😂😂😂😂
If we're good on D I wouldn't care. Its because we have fundamental flaws this ****es me off.

How u came to that conclusion from what I said is beyond me...

I guess everyone is right. Lets reward mediocrity constantly.

I bet you and your family have a slew of participation medals you flaunt

99.gif

I try to withhold name calling, we're all here to share our opinion and discuss Cane football but the guys who are being the fun police are ******* morons. Every, and I mean EVERY coach from HS to the NFL does stuff like this. 100% of them. The way some people twist **** just to bash Golden is ridiculous and makes me seriously wonder why these people are Cane fans. You want Golden fired? Cool, I get that and respect it, the guy has his faults for sure but you crazy *** people make a bad narrative out of something that is commonplace in football. Spewing your uninformed opinions does the fan base harm is part of the reason the miami fan base is generally viewed in a negative light.

/Rant over

Last edited:
Advertisement
All I can think about is amari cooper n an Fsu kid talking about how **** we do here wouldn't be accepted at their schools...

Kids serious about the NFL will never come here.

Word man.

Guys like Duke Johnson, Brad Kaaya, and Jamal Carter are simply not what we need

Duke johnson aside...Wtf has brad kaaya or carter done to be considered top nfl talent? ? The same you have.

This isn't a knock on our teams talent. This is Golden having our guys play dodgeball. Maybe we've played that too much the last few years and haven't practiced open field tackling enough

You ever play a team sport in your life?

There's this thing called chemistry. It's what helps a team to gel, and gives the team a bond of brotherhood.
Chemistry just doesn't occur. You don't just wake up and have 100 guys willing to run through fire for each other.

Team building practices like this help the team when the Shiit hits the fan.

Advertisement
Cam Underwood @UnderwoodSports ·
*Cue the "Miami doesn't want to win bc they played dodgeball and had fun at the end of practice"

I try to withhold name calling, we're all here to share our opinion and discuss Cane football but the guys who are being the fun police are ******* morons. Every, and I mean EVERY coach from HS to the NFL does stuff like this. 100% of them. The way some people twist **** just to bash Golden is ridiculous and makes me seriously wonder why these people are Cane fans. You want Golden fired? Cool, I get that and respect it, the guy has his faults for sure but you crazy *** people make a bad narrative out of something that is commonplace in football. Spewing your uninformed opinions does the fan base harm is part of the reason the miami fan base is generally viewed in a negative light.

/Rant over

This is not entirely true. Do not fall for the bait.

Advertisement
In all seriousness, leave it to the fat slobs who still play halo all day to call out a team having fun at the END of practice!!!

The reason people can even view this as a negative is because the hype and PR has yet to produce anything of real substance on the field. When it does, this will be viewed differently.

At this point, all that matters: win or GTFO. No amount of psychology and tactics will matter unless we get Ws in games most/many will understand are likely Ls.

I try to withhold name calling, we're all here to share our opinion and discuss Cane football but the guys who are being the fun police are ****ing morons. Every, and I mean EVERY coach from HS to the NFL does stuff like this. 100% of them. The way some people twist **** just to bash Golden is ridiculous and makes me seriously wonder why these people are Cane fans. You want Golden fired? Cool, I get that and respect it, the guy has his faults for sure but you crazy *** people make a bad narrative out of something that is commonplace in football. Spewing your uninformed opinions does the fan base harm is part of the reason the miami fan base is generally viewed in a negative light.

/Rant over

This is not entirely true. Do not fall for the bait.

I guess im just naive, i get trolling when the opportunity presents itself but going out of your way to create a account and ****, thats sad man

The reason people can even view this as a negative is because the hype and PR has yet to produce anything of real substance on the field. When it does, this will be viewed differently.

At this point, all that matters: win or GTFO. No amount of psychology and tactics will matter unless we get Ws in games most/many will understand are likely Ls.

You can't change the past, so why ***** about it. If the current defensive staff doesn't produce, they will lose their jobs. This should be a win-win season for all parties involved. If we play well, and win, then people are going to be happy. If we play bad and lose, people will get their wish, and the staff will be replaced.

I know I am going to be happy either way so I am good.

Advertisement
Back