"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"

Seriously? 5 minutes of dodgeball to have a little fun and people are saying we aren't focused. Wow.

Advertisement
Guysm, no dodgeball until we deserve to dodgeball. If we beat the fsus, the bamas, the globogyms of the world, then we can talk.
You should actually just not talk. This is the most ridiculous complaint of 2014. Absolutely clueless.

The reason people can even view this as a negative is because the hype and PR has yet to produce anything of real substance on the field. When it does, this will be viewed differently.

At this point, all that matters: win or GTFO. No amount of psychology and tactics will matter unless we get Ws in games most/many will understand are likely Ls.

You can't change the past, so why ***** about it. If the current defensive staff doesn't produce, they will lose their jobs. This should be a win-win season for all parties involved. If we play well, and win, then people are going to be happy. If we play bad and lose, people will get their wish, and the staff will be replaced.

I know I am going to be happy either way so I am good.

I agree.

The reason people can even view this as a negative is because the hype and PR has yet to produce anything of real substance on the field. When it does, this will be viewed differently.

At this point, all that matters: win or GTFO. No amount of psychology and tactics will matter unless we get Ws in games most/many will understand are likely Ls.

You can't change the past, so why ***** about it. If the current defensive staff doesn't produce, they will lose their jobs. This should be a win-win season for all parties involved. If we play well, and win, then people are going to be happy. If we play bad and lose, people will get their wish, and the staff will be replaced.

I know I am going to be happy either way so I am good.

I agree.

Not so sure theyd lose their jobs

Advertisement
Holy **** some people need to get over themselves! Who cares about a bunch of kids playing dodge ball after practice is over? Seriously, you have no life if this bothers you.

So I suggest you stop reading news stories and wait for the season to start.
Golden didn't do this for hype and pr..Jeesh this fanbase is insufferable.

So I suggest you stop reading news stories and wait for the season to start.
Golden didn't do this for hype and pr..Jeesh this fanbase is insufferable.

Unfortunately for your point, I was referencing past hype and PR. Thank you for your suggestion. I'll go about living my life now.

Advertisement
This thread is hilarious

full of trolls or those who have never played college football.

You try making it through a month long camp...to this day the hardest 2 months of my life over 4 years....its boot camp on steroids

good for the coaches for making it fun

This thread is hilarious

full of trolls or those who have never played college football.

You try making it through a month long camp...to this day the hardest 2 months of my life over 4 years....its boot camp on steroids

good for the coaches for making it fun

There are other points being made as well. The dodgeball is mostly irrelevant and the type of activity most teams do - whether in college or not. ****, we had linemen catching punts last year. For fun.

If the team won more under Golden, the ones criticizing would be the same ones crowning Golden for keeping it loose. "Golden just gets it"

Last edited:
Advertisement
The whole WIN or GTFOH is true.

Except there was no game today.

So. STFU about it.

Except I mentioned that no one would be *****ing and making this about mopes vs. slurpers if that weren't the bottom line. That was the context. It plays a role because pretty much any story coming out right now irks anyone who is desperate to win and ultimately rustles those who feel the need to defend everything.

Such is the dynamic of a message board. So. Good luck.

So. STFU about it.

Except I mentioned that no one would be *****ing and making this about mopes vs. slurpers if that weren't the bottom line. That was the context. It plays a role because pretty much any story coming out right now irks anyone who is desperate to win and ultimately rustles those who feel the need to defend everything.

What makes it about mopes and slurpers is the obvious trolling. Some get caught up in it and defend everything. Others love it and try to get their WEZ cred by joining in. Some are just ready for football and tired of bull**** whining about winning dodgeball games, interviews, ****ing matches with other websites, etc.

Advertisement

So. STFU about it.

Except I mentioned that no one would be ****ing and making this about mopes vs. slurpers if that weren't the bottom line. That was the context. It plays a role because pretty much any story coming out right now irks anyone who is desperate to win and ultimately rustles those who feel the need to defend everything.

It's not so much trying to defend everything but rather just pointing out the idiocy of every story no matter how innocent or benign irking a certain group of posters. And apparently board admin has their full fledged backing.. No wonder this board is free reign for trolls.

As if "Slurpers" as you want to call them don't care about winning..

So. STFU about it.

What makes it about mopes and slurpers is the obvious trolling. Some get caught up in it and defend everything. Others love it and try to get their WEZ cred by joining in. Some are just ready for football and tired of bull**** whining about winning dodgeball games, interviews, ****ing matches with other websites, etc.

You're telling me. I have barely posted for 2 months despite reading almost every single thread and monitoring the boards. This stuff will mostly settle itself out when football plays are visible.

If you catch the dodgeball then the thrower is out, so it assisted in the importance of interceptions.

F$+* you negative nancies, kick rocks!!!

So. STFU about it.

You're telling me. I have barely posted for 2 months despite reading almost every single thread and monitoring the boards. This stuff will mostly settle itself out when football plays are visible.

Indeed. Results, or lack there of, will sort it out. (Most of it).

Advertisement
Back