"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"

In all reality the reason ppl are mad is because Miami isn't winning. Ppl are getting bent out ta shape for this. Lots of teams do things to keep emotions up. Its like when Miami made their Harlem shake video ppl got all mad. Bama players did the same an no1 got mad. Whether this is the 01' Canes or this team players are allowed some sort of fun. Get over it

If you suck balls as a football team you shouldn't be worried about anything like "emotions". Bama can do it because they don't suck ballz on the football field. lmfao.

WTF kind of feminization faqqottry is this? We need to keep their emotions up? Jesus Malverde wept. In the past our guys were kicking the ever loving dog schit outta each other, every summer. We surely didn't see all this beta male, emotional nurturing, suckle at mothers teat, powder their asses and send them to bed stuff.

We used to read quotes like "Our practices were harder than any game we played". When's the last time we heard that?

Buy these kids some estrogen pills then!

I can't believe I'm reading this kind of faqqottry associated with the []_[].

Advertisement
In all reality the reason ppl are mad is because Miami isn't winning. Ppl are getting bent out ta shape for this. Lots of teams do things to keep emotions up. Its like when Miami made their Harlem shake video ppl got all mad. Bama players did the same an no1 got mad. Whether this is the 01' Canes or this team players are allowed some sort of fun. Get over it

If you suck balls as a football team you shouldn't be worried about anything like "emotions". Bama can do it because they don't suck ballz on the football field. lmfao.

WTF kind of feminization faqqottry is this? We need to keep their emotions up? Jesus Malverde wept. In the past our guys were kicking the ever loving dog schit outta each other, every summer. We surely didn't see all this beta male, emotional nurturing, suckle at mothers teat, powder their asses and send them to bed stuff.

We used to read quotes like "Our practices were harder than any game we played". When's the last time we heard that?

I can't believe I'm reading this kind of faqqottry associated wilike th the []_[].

The 01 Canes still did things to have fun. Like I said the only reason this is an issue us because Miami sucks. Get over it this is college kids are allow to have fun. Whether a team is great or sucks this is still college. Get over it. Getting mad over kids goofing of is as idiotic as the racist post morons keep posting

I can't believe I'm reading this kind of faqqottry associated wilike th the []_[].

The 01 Canes still did things to have fun. Like I said the only reason this is an issue us because Miami sucks. Get over it this is college kids are allow to have fun. Whether a team is great or sucks this is still college. Get over it. Getting mad over kids goofing of is as idiotic as the racist post morons keep posting

Accept mediocrity. That's all I heard right there.

Accept being mediocre. Be thankful that you even have a football team to cheer for.

******* faqqotry is becoming systemic around here.

BoT is racist too. ******* plantation mentality at it's finest.

Advertisement
Back