If the news regarding a new offensive staff is true....

If we celebrate firing Enos just to end up with Kendal, LOL, that would be VERY perverse by Manny. There are SO many better and more qualified candidates that we could get before we land on Briles, fvck bring his father in before Kendal
Yup. I don’t get anyone pushing for him, off of last year at F$U. He might be good but maybe he needs some time under Kiffin.

Advertisement
Hey guys, did anyone see the list of possible OC from an alleged insider on another site that was quickly taken down? I've heard the reasoning was because they didn't want to scare off recruits?

Advertisement
Yup. I don’t get anyone pushing for him, off of last year at F$U. He might be good but maybe he needs some time under Kiffin.
Before FSU he was OC under HCs that are considered good/great offensive minds, so I really don’t know how to parse how much hand he had in their success offensively. Now you analyze his FSU year and honestly I wouldn’t blame all on him because that was a sh*tshow and talent especially at OL/QB was horrific, but that doesn’t make me excited to hire him. IF Manny is **** bent on keeping Enos or even hiring someone else as OC, I would be ok with bringing him as an analyst and giving him a pass/run game coordinator title.

If we are getting a new oc, whoever he hires, he needs to be someone that can develop qb's who recruits can trust, or even if its an oc plus qb cooach combo, whoever it is, they need to be competitive, respectful to the players and smart, something coach enos already has lacked since he's been here. His redzone playcalling has been poorer than **** poor. He's like an nba player tbat gets alot of garbage points but in clinch has no real go to move, that's how enos already's offense is once it gets inside the 20:

Advertisement
Advertisement
So why would he want to leave LSU? They just had their most successful season in years and he’s a huge part of it. No way in **** they’re letting him go and no way would he leave there to come to this dump.

I’m convinced people don’t fully read through threads.

The same questions are asked over and over.

This was answered numerous times.

Advertisement
I know what you mean but we're in the walk on bowl, who gives a **** who calls the game. There's not one person on that side of the ball who deserves to call plays nor is there anyone there who should still be employed.... maybe coach Field can keep his job but, at this point I'm not sure he's worth his weight in salt either. Let one of them losers call the plays while the new guy is putting together his staff and recruiting. Manny could at least pretend he was in charge for a couple weeks.

I don't see any reason to keep that idiot on. Drop the dead weight and move on as fast as you can.
I hear you. If it was defense manny probably takes over immediately but trust me I’d be shocked if enos stayed

Advertisement
Back