If Syracuse beats Notre Dame

You talking about if's. Scoreboard says that Syracuse couldn't score 1 TD, and their running game wasn't even shut down as I mentioned in the game day thread. He forced the pass with a backup QB despite the fact that they were able to run.

Happens to the best of them. Urban Meyer once got shutout by Clemson with a far superior roster than what Babers has at Ohio State. You telling me you wouldn't want Urban Meyer here ? I can remember the great Nick Saban only scoring 3 points once against Lsu. Anyone who doesn't believe we wouldnt win the coastal this year with Dino as our coach needs their heads checked

Last edited:
Advertisement
Today did absolutely nothing to dispel any doubts that Babers can or will win without Dungey. And it wasn't like the kid that replaced him today was Spencer Whipple. He was a 4 star top 15 (pro-style) QB and Babers' offense was still absolutely non-existent.

I'm not writing off Babers but the crowning of him as some second coming of Bill Walsh around here looks a little premature now.

Last edited:
Happens to the best of them. Urban Meyer once got shutout by Clemson with a far superior roster than what Babers has at Ohio State. You telling me you wouldn't want Urban Meyer here ? I can remember the great Nick Saban only scoring 3 points once against Lsu. Anyone who doesn't believe we wouldnt win the coastal this year with Dino as our coach needs their heads checked
Did this guy just compare Babers to Saban and Meyer?

Advertisement
Today did absolutely nothing to dispel any doubts that Babers can or will win without Dungey. And it wasn't like the kid that replaced him today was Spencer Whipple. He was a 4 star top 15 (pro-style) QB and Babers' offense was still absolutely non-existent.

I'm not writing off Babers but the crowning of him as some second coming of Bill Walsh around here looks a little premature now.
How many Super Bowls has Belicheck won without Tom Brady?

Before the game: Borbers is an offensive genius. Watch him against Notre Dame.

After the game: Uh, Saban only scored three points one time!

CIS gonna CIS.

How many Super Bowls has Belicheck won without Tom Brady?

"In all, Belichick has gone 13-6 (.684) in 19 games without Brady at quarterback for the Patriots. To put that in context, no other team in the league besides Belichick's Patriots has posted a winning percentage higher than .684 since Belichick and Brady joined forces in 2000. Nobody would argue that Belichick doesn't need his Hall of Fame quarterback, but the Patriots have been extremely good even without Brady at the helm."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/pag...iots-dynasty-2017-nfl-playoffs-super-bowl-lii

Advertisement
"In all, Belichick has gone 13-6 (.684) in 19 games without Brady at quarterback for the Patriots. To put that in context, no other team in the league besides Belichick's Patriots has posted a winning percentage higher than .684 since Belichick and Brady joined forces in 2000. Nobody would argue that Belichick doesn't need his Hall of Fame quarterback, but the Patriots have been extremely good even without Brady at the helm."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/pag...iots-dynasty-2017-nfl-playoffs-super-bowl-lii
I asked how many Super Bowls has he won without Brady? Still no answer...

Before the game: Borbers is an offensive genius. Watch him against Notre Dame.

After the game: Uh, Saban only scored three points one time!

CIS gonna CIS.
Had Syracuse won you'd be talking about how Notre Dame is overrated and Mark Shicht was able to beat them...

Advertisement
I asked how many Super Bowls has he won without Brady? Still no answer...

You're lucky I even responded to ANY question that involved a comparison of Belichick/Brady to Babers/Dungey let alone one involving Super Bowls. Pass the bath salts, por favor.

You're lucky I even responded to ANY question that involved a comparison of Belichick/Brady to Babers/Dungey let alone one involving Super Bowls. Pass the bath salts, por favor.
Just be a man and admit Belichick ain't won **** without Brady and keep it moving...

Lots of hoop jumping going on here.
Nah, it's just sad how ****'s on this site always want someone else to fail cause **** ain't going right for their favorite team and punk *** coaches. If you say you like UAB'S head coach these sissys will start keeping up with UAB in hopes that they lose so they can start a kindergarten *** " AH HAH " Thread about it. Bunch of miserable MITCHES....

Advertisement
Just be a man and admit Belichick ain't won **** without Brady and keep it moving...

So Belicheck hasn't won a Super Bowl without Brady, so that makes it okay that Radio Borbers couldn't figure out how to get first downs against Notre Dame. Makes sense.

Nah, it's just sad how ****'s on this site always want someone else to fail cause **** ain't going right for their favorite team and punk *** coaches. If you say you like UAB'S head coach these sissys will start keeping up with UAB in hopes that they lose so they can start a kindergarten *** " AH HAH " Thread about it. Bunch of miserable MITCHES....

Or maybe we're pointing out that other than Saban, no one is a sure bet to win anything, anywhere.

Advertisement
Back