If Syracuse beats Notre Dame

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Then call out the people who think Chip Kelly is an offensive genius. What does that have to do with me?
You're clowning Babers for losing but when it comes to Chip his team sucks according to you. You need to get some new material because your corny little one liners ain't working in your favor...

Advertisement
You're clowning Babers for losing but when it comes to Chip his team sucks according to you. You need to get some new material because your corny little one liners ain't working in your favor...

I didn't bring up Chip Kelly. If you want to defend Borbers, defend Borbers. Don't make up straw man arguments and then act like you made a point.

Advertisement
I didn't bring up Chip Kelly. If you want to defend Borbers, defend Borbers. Don't make up straw man arguments and then act like you made a point.
You got my point and that's all that matters. Imagine if Babers had top 10 classes like Richt. Chip didn't exactly walk into a dumpster fire at UCLA but if his name came up for the UM job you'd be all for it...

You got my point and that's all that matters. Imagine if Babers had top 10 classes like Richt. Chip didn't exactly walk into a dumpster fire at UCLA but if his name came up for the UM job you'd be all for it...

That's all you can do is "imagine" because Borbers has never been in charge of a team that has expectations. It's easy to make a bunch of claims that you will never be able to prove.

Advertisement
Back