If Miami closed down the program who would you root for?

Advertisement
UGA

And I'd never stop watching college football. Ever. Its ridiculous everyone saying that they would.

Your telling me you can't watch a game without the Hurricanes or your favorite NFL team in it? Really?

Yes! College football is nothing to me without the Canes. I don't give a **** about any other CFB team.

Advertisement
hqdefault.jpg

Advertisement
Sad, but it would be the end of my sporting pass time, due to the fact that I only care fro the U.

The fact that this is even a legitimate discussion speaks volumes about the goal of those in charge. Viva la fighting stethoscopes. Like that great corch said when is the last time 50k showed up to watch a science experiment?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting answers. Kind of surprised noone would move onto the Noles. Gates are an absolute no, but I never felt like the Nole hatred was nearly as strong as the Gator hatred. I would never stop watching college football and not having my Canes would allow me to pay more attention to the national picture, but the passion would not be the same. Other than UCF, a close second would be UGA as I just like Mark Richt.

UGA

And I'd never stop watching college football. Ever. Its ridiculous everyone saying that they would.

Your telling me you can't watch a game without the Hurricanes or your favorite NFL team in it? Really?

Yes! College football is nothing to me without the Canes. I don't give a **** about any other CFB team.

This^^^ I dont care about no one but this U.

Advertisement
Back