If Mario falls short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil Well Fire GIF

Advertisement
This is unnecessary thread. Mario gonna get it done.
I agree with you. Dude is set up to succeed. Mario is taking over a potent offense with a solid QB. He also has more backing than any coach we have EVER had. Considering the ceiling has been the coastal. IMO Mario's should be ACC championship.

Frenk is the one who said more finances will be available for the football team, and Radakovich is going to fight for any funding needed. The Columbus boys are willing to spend but as of now their $$ isn't needed.
Thanks, that is all I was looking for. But the children automatically get their feelings hurt when one makes a comment that is not in line with their views.

I am not insinuating Mario is going to fail. Nor will I ever root for this as some on this board have done with prior coaches.

My question was simply, is this a full fledged commitment or is it simply a power play.

Either way, the program is in a better place than it has been in a while

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Does the money go away? My guess is yes. Hope he takes us to the promise land and sticks around for a long time. But frankly, this is something we should be worried about. The Columbus boys came through and got their boy hired. Hopefully it works out. But, what if...
Man GTFOH wit dat negative/scary **** talk! The man haven’t coached one game yet! If ur scared go to church or get a dog! We bout to start ***** all the bad bytches again

Does the money go away? My guess is yes. Hope he takes us to the promise land and sticks around for a long time. But frankly, this is something we should be worried about. The Columbus boys came through and got their boy hired. Hopefully it works out. But, what if...
I know your butt hurt that dIAZ is gone but please

angry i hate you GIF

Advertisement
I know your butt hurt that dIAZ is gone but please

angry i hate you GIF
Naahhh, Manny never took my lunch money in high school nor did his daddy misplace me when he was running MIA as appears to be the case for some of the folks actively rooting for losses this year.

I root for the CANES. Do not care who is in charge or who is on the field.

GO CANES!

Yeah, yeah.. Mario us a mediocre hire. Thankfully, we have deep pockets backing him and hopefully this overcomes his inadequacies. But, the possibility that the holes in his coaching can not be overcome exist.

The standard for Many was win the Coastal. IMO, the standard for Mario this upcoming season should be win the ACC. Anything less and the clock should start ticking. With that i mind, what happens then?

Hopefully its a mute point..
Hopefully all of your points from now on are mute

If a meteor wipes out the team....

You can come up with all sorts of hypotheticals and what-ifs, but what's the point of doing so?

Advertisement
Go away

Advertisement
#BringBackTheMiddleFingerEmoji

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

No! To paraphrase Dr. Strange, of Marvel fame, “We’re in the Big Boy game, now.”

Yeah, yeah.. Mario us a mediocre hire. Thankfully, we have deep pockets backing him and hopefully this overcomes his inadequacies. But, the possibility that the holes in his coaching can not be overcome exist.

The standard for Many was win the Coastal. IMO, the standard for Mario this upcoming season should be win the ACC. Anything less and the clock should start ticking. With that i mind, what happens then?

Hopefully its a mute point..
FB_IMG_1632651806550.jpg
FB_IMG_1632651841325.jpg
FB_IMG_1632651759294.jpg
FB_IMG_1632651753662.jpg
FB_IMG_1632651884217.jpg
FB_IMG_1632651849892.jpg
FB_IMG_1632651778939.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back