If Mario falls short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Does the money go away? My guess is yes. Hope he takes us to the promise land and sticks around for a long time. But frankly, this is something we should be worried about. The Columbus boys came through and got their boy hired. Hopefully it works out. But, what if...
And this is why we can’t have nice things.

Advertisement
We really have some of the most miserable fans on earth. Yes, failure and disappointment is a possibility, but in light of everything that has happened and is happening, why focus on that?

Does the money go away? My guess is yes. Hope he takes us to the promise land and sticks around for a long time. But frankly, this is something we should be worried about. The Columbus boys came through and got their boy hired. Hopefully it works out. But, what if...
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Yeah, yeah.. Mario us a mediocre hire. Thankfully, we have deep pockets backing him and hopefully this overcomes his inadequacies. But, the possibility that the holes in his coaching can not be overcome exist.

The standard for Many was win the Coastal. IMO, the standard for Mario this upcoming season should be win the ACC. Anything less and the clock should start ticking. With that i mind, what happens then?

Hopefully its a mute point..
Where’s the moot button

Advertisement
I'd simply like to say CHOKE ON MANDINGO ****... Have a nice day

Man the guy hasn’t coached his first practice and you got him failing…you need to give yourself a month ban for even bringing that up at this point..geez

Advertisement
This is it. We signed a recruiter to a 10 year deal. If it doesn't work we'll have to hope another "Miami Guy" was adjacent to success because we're not capable of anything else. By then CFB will be vastly different and we'll probably be on TV after womens roller derby.

Advertisement

Take a lap bro.

Nah, he might not get us a ring but he ain’t gonna fail like the last five bums that were in charge. He’s going to recruit at such an elite level that we’ll demolish teams in spite of any coaching deficiencies he may have..
His recruiting and staff hires will definitely make us a better program. Doesnt guarantee championships but we will be better for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back