If Mario falls short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, yeah.. Mario us a mediocre hire. Thankfully, we have deep pockets backing him and hopefully this overcomes his inadequacies. But, the possibility that the holes in his coaching can not be overcome exist.

The standard for Many was win the Coastal. IMO, the standard for Mario this upcoming season should be win the ACC. Anything less and the clock should start ticking. With that i mind, what happens then?

Hopefully its a mute point..

These are the people you argue with on the internet. Just some perspective.

Advertisement
Does the money go away? My guess is yes. Hope he takes us to the promise land and sticks around for a long time. But frankly, this is something we should be worried about. The Columbus boys came through and got their boy hired. Hopefully it works out. But, what if...
I don’t understand why some of you on this board love being miserable. We finally stepped up and half of you are begging for misery. I’m convinced it’s so that some of you have something in your lives that’s more miserable than you are.

Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions
that one ugly post OP

Does the money go away? My guess is yes. Hope he takes us to the promise land and sticks around for a long time. But frankly, this is something we should be worried about. The Columbus boys came through and got their boy hired. Hopefully it works out. But, what if...
discover dwayne johnson GIF

Advertisement
Go soak your head.

OMG Bro ****..StoP with that issh…the season hadn’t even started..enjoy the ride..We have something good going here and there’s always one that will F it up..keep that issh to yourself..Go Canes

Advertisement
Mario is going to be our coach for at minimum 6 years even if he does bad which I do not expect. I would imagine they gave Mario a huge buyout on the 10 year deal

Did I go to the right website? Optimism is only allowed on here?

The OP wasn't even really being a pessimist. He didn't predict Mario will fall on his face and I'm sure as a Cane fan he is quite hopeful that Mario brings us rings 6, 7, and more.

Nothing wrong with putting up a hypothetical about whether the money injection goes away if Mario doesn't produce. It's not like we have a history of having this kind of financial windfall in the past. My prediction will be an optimistic one - should (God forbid) Mario falters, I think the financiers will continue to pay in search of national titles.

My guess is he receives the Jim Harbaugh treatment. He will get a long tenure and renegotiate his contract if he fails to meet expectation.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back