If Mario falls short

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilCaneBoy

Sophomore
Does the money go away? My guess is yes. Hope he takes us to the promise land and sticks around for a long time. But frankly, this is something we should be worried about. The Columbus boys came through and got their boy hired. Hopefully it works out. But, what if...

Advertisement
not this ****.jpg

Advertisement
In Head Coach Super Mario Cristobigbals we trust, until he gives us reason(s) to not.

9S4cyvaUXPLlm.gif

I'm betting he has the innate makings and provided resources to enable great things for our Miami Hurricanes.

We all want him to EARN a place on Greentree's Mt. Rushmore.

I believe Mario will have time to get this right, its not going to happen over night, I believe we can have some early success with the talent we have now, but he definitely needs flip the roster especially upfront

Advertisement
Does the money go away? My guess is yes. Hope he takes us to the promise land and sticks around for a long time. But frankly, this is something we should be worried about. The Columbus boys came through and got their boy hired. Hopefully it works out. But, what if...

OliCane… He’s yet to have one practice let alone coach a game yet for us… calm down and enjoy the ride.

Who ****ed in your pot? You must be a joy….

Advertisement

Yeah, yeah.. Mario us a mediocre hire. Thankfully, we have deep pockets backing him and hopefully this overcomes his inadequacies. But, the possibility that the holes in his coaching can not be overcome exist.

The standard for Many was win the Coastal. IMO, the standard for Mario this upcoming season should be win the ACC. Anything less and the clock should start ticking. With that i mind, what happens then?

Hopefully its a mute point..

I'll wait to see who he hires before having ANY negative thoughts. It's a clean slate, and there is no reason for negativity.

Advertisement
I guess Eugene is chock full of Columbus boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back