If Manny is betting on himself...

You are now an official full fledged member of the RVA Gif Club joining an esteemed brotherhood that includes CIS greats NYSOM, broke, Androol, KrazyCane, The 15-0 Boys including Sir Slurp-A-Lot and Superstar Z amongst others…. All people I cherish.

View attachment 152831
Sir Slurp-A-Lot? That ****e made me spit water all over my screen :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
You are now an official full fledged member of the RVA Gif Club joining an esteemed brotherhood that includes CIS greats NYSOM, broke, Androol, KrazyCane, The 15-0 Boys including Sir Slurp-A-Lot and Superstar Z amongst others…. All people I cherish.

View attachment 152831
**** Yeah!!!! Thanks
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

If you do a quick search of the top 25 DCs in college football, Many Diaz's name comes up quickly. But not one of the DCs listed are also the head coach, except Diaz. Kind of strange went you think about a lot of head coaches that are in actuality the OC for the team.

Why would a coach who is also an OC ever show up in a list of top DCs?

Why would a coach who is also an OC ever show up in a list of top DCs?
I guess I explained that poorly. My point being I can think of head coaches who are also OCs for the team. Like Dan Mullens at Florida, Mike Leach at Miss State, Lincoln Riley at Oklahoma, Steve Sarkisian at Texas, Just seems to be a lot rarer for DCs holding down HC jobs.

I thought the same thing. Figured that after Alabama drops 700 yards rushing on us, he could sacrifice Baker and try to buy another year. Wouldn’t have bothered me so much if he would have brought in a LB coach. If that unit doesn’t improve, we are doomed.

IF Bama runs 700 yards rushing on us and the D implodes....this game or any of the others

There'll be no dancing around it. The blame will fall squarely on Manny.

It's his defense scheme. He always participates and has plenty of input...& He insist that his DC's run it

Advertisement
IF Bama runs 700 yards rushing on us and the D implodes....this game or any of the others

There'll be no dancing around it. The blame will fall squarely on Manny.

It's his defense scheme. He always participates and has plenty of input...& He insist that his DC's run it
What happens if it just the opposite. We hold Alabama under 200 yards rrushing and the D holds Alabama to under 400 total yards. What happens then. We WILL be dancing around it and the Credit will fall squarely on Manny. We shall see.

I'm jelly
It usually comes to me based on circumstances, actions or personality things. Like MKlein13 was ****y and drunk, Gooner took posters into an endless vortex, NYSOM was fake ***, krazy is crazy, brock called haters duck a55 MF’s and eats shoe leather with Ketchup and the 15-0 Boys slurp and attack like rabid dogs.

What happens if it just the opposite. We hold Alabama under 200 yards rrushing and the D holds Alabama to under 400 total yards. What happens then. We WILL be dancing around it and the Credit will fall squarely on Manny. We shall see.

If Manny beats Alabama, he WILL be crowned.

People aren’t mopes for no reason. Miami hasn’t had that signature win in decades, but beating Alabama would change that.

We’ll find out what these kids and these coaches can do in exactly six days. I for one am hopeful and am looking forward to it

Advertisement

People aren’t mopes for no reason. Miami hasn’t had that signature win in decades, but beating Alabama would change that.

We’ll find out what these kids and these coaches can do in exactly six days. I for one am hopeful and am looking forward to it
Didn't we beat the breaks off the number 3 team in country a few years ago?

I AGREE 100%

If that happens Manny will be called a genius by EVERYONE and UNC will be forgotten by ALL ...except by the real hsrdcore azzholes and haters

“Decades”

Lmao

Advertisement
Dancing around at giving up 200 yds rushing? That would be more than bama averaged last year. If we give up close to 200, we’re not winning and we’re not singing the praises of our d, at least I’m not

Dancing around at giving up 200 yds rushing? That would be more than bama averaged last year. If we give up close to 200, we’re not winning and we’re not singing the praises of our d, at least I’m not
You left out another imporant phrase I also stated "and the D holds Alabama to under 400 total yards" How selective you are with your quotes my friend.

You left out another imporant phrase I also stated "and the D holds Alabama to under 400 total yards" How selective you are with your quotes my friend.
…isn’t everyone saying bama is ripe for the picking with all new playmakers and starters and oc? If they have those stats through 3 quarters and put in backups, is that still dance worthy? Context will matter

Advertisement
It was a great game and win, but they ended up a 3-loss team ranked #11. Kind of like Pitt beating a #2 ranked team when we ended up a 3 loss team at #13.
We went 10-3 that year. With 2 of the losses in the postseason. If Manny has that same success this year the mopes might as well fly the banner and cancel there season tickets because he’s getting an extension whether they like it or not.

Advertisement
Back