If Diaz Leaves

Advertisement
Dave Wandstadt would be great. Ran the 4-3 for JJ, and he could double as the OC. He already is proficient at the three and a cloud of dust, and punt philosophy. Plus he already knows the buzz words. “Jay Fiedler gives us the best chance to win” etc.

Mark would appoint someone from his past at Georgia to be his D.C. However, I'm not even close to being sold that Diaz leaves us for a temple job. He has his recruits coming in on defense next year and I think if he looks at 2020 (2019 to work out the bugs and gain depth/experience across all positions) and what the defense could look like then, he would stay and probably get a better program to come a calling.

Advertisement
We'll hire Al Golden because the university wants to leave zero doubt that they hate the football program and it's fans.

Mark would appoint someone from his past at Georgia to be his D.C. However, I'm not even close to being sold that Diaz leaves us for a temple job. He has his recruits coming in on defense next year and I think if he looks at 2020 (2019 to work out the bugs and gain depth/experience across all positions) and what the defense could look like then, he would stay and probably get a better program to come a calling.
None of the coaches on defense worked for him at uga.

This is one the dumbest threads ever on this board. And there have been many in the past. But this one ranks very high on the list.

Advertisement
Yes he’s THAT good.

If you want some read and react ****, go fetch you some Mark D’onofrio.

If you want our last D Coordinator to swarm and attack, go try and coax radio back. But he’s a proven DC, and he’s been scorned. Let’s not scorn Manny as well.
ahhhh 1 of those guys who answer every Richt & staff related question with " at least its not Golden!"

let's see Manny do this against an offense that has a QB with a actual pulse or that ranks in the top 30-40 before you act like we may lose Venables 2.0

Advertisement
If Diaz leaves...Life will go on.

Miami will still have a football team. He will be replaced.

I will still own my house and have my family. My kids will still ask for money even though they both work. I will still have a steady source of income. I will still travel to my heart's content. I will still owe taxes and have to pay them on or before April 15th unless I get an extension...

... And almost everyone here including me to a man will still be here posting

If Diaz leaves...Life will go on.

Miami will still have a football team. He will be replaced.

I will still own my house and have my family. My kids will still ask for money even though they both work. I will still have a steady source of income. I will still travel to my heart's content. I will still owe taxes and have to pay them on or before April 15th unless I get an extension...

... And almost everyone here including me to a man will still be here posting

Congrats on the ***.

Advertisement
Why, Jon Richt of course. He’s just as qualified to coordinate the defense as he is to coach the QBs.

Advertisement
Back