If Diaz Leaves

Barry Jackson wrote it, citing an anonymous trustee, and is among the most reliable sources on the Canes beat. And yes I realize that bar is low. For what it's worth, I also did not believe it when I read it.

I'd say take it as you will, but you seem like an angry little thing, so I'll assume you'll just stay mad.

There are three people on this planet who have earned the right to call me an “angry little thing”: my mom, my son Jebediah, and my lord Jehova.

**** off Barry Jackson.

Advertisement
is Diaz even THAT good? He's most certainly is not the problem on this anemic staff. But did we face a single team ranked in the top 50 in total offense this year outside of Toledo who plays in like the 7th best conference in the country?

Last year we finished the season making Kelly Bryant and Alex Hornibrook look like Pat Mahomes. QB's at Virginia and Toledo had nearly career days too.

Also him playing a part in hiring a grad assistant as a 10th coach to simply coach outside linebackers is seriously questionable. Especially when you have one of the worst special teams in America.

Cmr wants a total team package.he's bringing no D back so he can have a defense mirror his offense.take the heat off his offensive play calling and scheme.before some of you downvote this it's a joke.

is Diaz even THAT good? He's most certainly is not the problem on this anemic staff. But did we face a single team ranked in the top 50 in total offense this year outside of Toledo who plays in like the 7th best conference in the country?

Last year we finished the season making Kelly Bryant and Alex Hornibrook look like Pat Mahomes. QB's at Virginia and Toledo had nearly career days too.

Also him playing a part in hiring a grad assistant as a 10th coach to simply coach outside linebackers is seriously questionable. Especially when you have one of the worst special teams in America.

Yes he’s THAT good.

If you want some read and react ****, go fetch you some Mark D’onofrio.

If you want our last D Coordinator to swarm and attack, go try and coax radio back. But he’s a proven DC, and he’s been scorned. Let’s not scorn Manny as well.

Advertisement
Schiano, bring him home...will need new job anyway once Urban Liar "retires"

No but thanks No.

OSU won't play for the championship because of his defense.

Also If Manny leaves I don't wanna think about how many decommitments we will receive.

Last edited:
I think Richt should handle the defense. He's completely stuffed our offense like nobody ever has.

Advertisement
He found Diaz who was not a hot commodity
He found Kul
He found Simpson

What he won’t do is fix the problem. His offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Give the man the 7 figure contract. His accomplishments merit it but we also can't afford to lose him this year. Coordinators come and go but the offensive side of the ball plus recruiting are so bad right now I don't see how the program can afford to lose its best coach.

Advertisement
Back