If Diaz Leaves

Advertisement
There's no good football reasons (outside of some unknown one) for him to pass it up and stay here. If he desires to be a HC then he should take the job if given a chance. He will gain tons of valuable experience being the HC at a school like Temple. It's not like he is working for a HC like Saban where he can soak up more knowledge before he jumps. This would be the perfect time for him to go while his stock is high.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
There's no good football reasons (outside of some unknown one) for him to pass it up and stay here. If he desires to be a HC then he should take the job if given a chance. He will gain tons of valuable experience being the HC at a school like Temple. It's not like he is working for a HC like Saban where he can soak up more knowledge before he jumps. This would be the perfect time for him to go while his stock is high.

Unless he gets raise and HCIW

Advertisement
No but thanks No.

OSU won't play for the championship because of his defense.

Also If Manny leaves I don't wanna think about how many decommitments we will receive.

He shut Michigan down...yeah, the Purdue game was ugly, put we got Purdue'd by LSU, UVA, GT, etc..with Manny. Don't get me wrong, I want to keep Manny, but Schiano is a good coach.

Will trade Manny for the Wisconsin DC & O Line coach... 2 for 1.

Wisconsin DC trained by Aranda, and finalist for Broyles award...yes please! Their O Line is always good so, snag up that O Line coach too

ahhhh 1 of those guys who answer every Richt & staff related question with " at least its not Golden!"

let's see Manny do this against an offense that has a QB with a actual pulse or that ranks in the top 30-40 before you act like we may lose Venables 2.0
Huh?

This defenses passes the basic metrics test, the advanced metrics test, the eye test, the fan test, and the announcer test.

The only ******* idiots not concerned about losing a top coordinator right now are you and the Thomas’s and Kevin’s of this board.

Everybody else on the planet recognizes this guys value.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back