If Deriq tore his ACL...

Advertisement
I think Perry's performance last night shows that Lashlee can scheme around a QB who isn't as big of a threat to run. Good news for guys like TVD and Garcia moving forward.

/We couldn't beat bama if we sent our linebackers out there with pistols lol
Shane Buchelle isn’t a runner and Lashlee had a lot of success with him at SMU. Bryant Shirreffs (Evan’s brother) put up good numbers in Lashlee’s offense at UCONN. He was a better runner than Buchelle but he’s hardly Mike Vick.

Shane Buchelle isn’t a runner and Lashlee had a lot of success with him at SMU. Bryant Shirreffs (Evan’s brother) put up good numbers in Lashlee’s offense at UCONN. He was a better runner than Buchelle but he’s hardly Mike Vick.
Yep. I had no doubts. Just pointing out some positives amongst the dumpster juice lol

Advertisement
1. Don’t think it was the loss. Perry played good enough to win.
2. assuming the worst, the Bama game is now a loss.
3. I also assume Lashlee and king had and agreement to both come back, Lashlee leave now?
4. How many upperclassmen were planning on returning, now to say ***** it.
5. Portal qb?
6. Star wr for the other team quit middle of game. Was it after the king injury? Got spooked?
7. Keeps Perry here another year?

The Bama game is NOW a loss lol

The point being missed is, the whole purpose of King coming back was to get a full off season with Rhett. That’s not happening now. Next thing is, will TVD be ready week one to start? Perry isn’t the QB to lead this team to the ACC title or game. We definitely gotta go portal QB.
It’s very possible that King will be ready to go week 1. It’s likely that even if he can’t play week 1, he will be ready for conference play. A win against Alabama would be tough, regardless off the quarterback but after that, it’s three very winnable non conference games. There’s no need for some desperate transfer portal qb

The point being missed is, the whole purpose of King coming back was to get a full off season with Rhett. That’s not happening now. Next thing is, will TVD be ready week one to start? Perry isn’t the QB to lead this team to the ACC title or game. We definitely gotta go portal QB.

N'Kosi Perry just had one of the best pocket passing games at Miami in 15 years and he's not good enough?

1. Don’t think it was the loss. Perry played good enough to win.
2. assuming the worst, the Bama game is now a loss.
3. I also assume Lashlee and king had and agreement to both come back, Lashlee leave now?
4. How many upperclassmen were planning on returning, now to say ***** it.
5. Portal qb?
6. Star wr for the other team quit middle of game. Was it after the king injury? Got spooked?
7. Keeps Perry here another year?
the bama game is NOW a loss? hahaha

Advertisement
It’s very possible that King will be ready to go week 1. It’s likely that even if he can’t play week 1, he will be ready for conference play. A win against Alabama would be tough, regardless off the quarterback but after that, it’s three very winnable non conference games. There’s no need for some desperate transfer portal qb
The REASON King came back, is not to rehab. It was to have a full off season to see how much better he could get with an whole off season. That’s not happening, so his ceiling is where it is now unless it declines. WE NEED A PORTAL QB.

N'Kosi Perry just had one of the best pocket passing games at Miami in 15 years and he's not good enough?
I said to lead us to the ACC title game. Perry played good against VT last season in a loss. He ain’t winning games, no he’s not good enough. See UVA, his last full time starter game. All Perry has ever done was flash. That’s not winning football flashing. Consistency and leadership at the QB position. Is that Perry or nah?

I said to lead us to the ACC title game. Perry played good against VT last season in a loss. He ain’t winning games, no he’s not good enough. See UVA, his last full time starter game. All Perry has ever done was flash. That’s not winning football flashing. Consistency and leadership at the QB position. Is that Perry or nah?
This wasn't the same Perry as last year. Clearly he's taken strides under Lashlee and Lashlee's offense is a great fit for him. He was blowing the top off the defense one play, touch pass the next. Here we were all thinking we needed a QB with legs for this offense to work and Perry just went out there and could've scored 35+ points in 3 quarters if not for the clowns in the WR room without running.

Don't know how you can say yesterday was a flash and he can't win. He would've been the catalyst had we won yesterday.

Advertisement
This wasn't the same Perry as last year. Clearly he's taken strides under Lashlee and Lashlee's offense is a great fit for him. He was blowing the top off the defense one play, touch pass the next. Here we were all thinking we needed a QB with legs for this offense to work and Perry just went out there and could've scored 35+ points in 3 quarters if not for the clowns in the WR room without running.

Don't know how you can say yesterday was a flash and he can't win. He would've been the catalyst had we won yesterday.
Just like when he came from behind to beat FSU. Flashes. Sum passes like to JT4 and the pass to Brevin that game were phenomenal. That’s not who he is game in and out. Consistency and leadership has to be there. That’s what separates King. Perry always been a dual threat QB. His legs were an asset to his game. His problem is leadership and consistency. Fix that we have something but I think it’s in a different QB.

The REASON King came back, is not to rehab. It was to have a full off season to see how much better he could get with an whole off season. That’s not happening, so his ceiling is where it is now unless it declines. WE NEED A PORTAL QB.
What the **** are you talking about? The season is nine months away. Worst case scenario he misses the first two or three games. He’s coming back regardless. It’s not like he hurt his knee and is now leaving for the draft.

What the **** are you talking about? The season is nine months away. Worst case scenario he misses the first two or three games. He’s coming back regardless. It’s not like he hurt his knee and is now leaving for the draft.
He’s not going thru Spring or Summer. He’s basically coming in later this year than he did last year.

Advertisement
He’s not going thru Spring or Summer. He’s basically coming in later this year than he did last year.
He’s a sixth year player. I’m not doubting his preparation. It would be nice to get a spring session in but I’m not throwing in the towel and signing a transfer (who’s not coming here to back up King) just because of spring ball.

He’s a sixth year player. I’m not doubting his preparation. It would be nice to get a spring session in but I’m not throwing in the towel and signing a transfer (who’s not coming here to back up King) just because of spring ball.
The point of running it back was all about being able to go thru Spring and summer workouts to get what they didn’t get this season. That’s not happening now. So it’s not the same value as the day of the announcement.

Do you think he's going to be in some isolated Clean Room away from the world? He will be able to do everything except practice until sometime in the late summer/fall camp. Plenty to improve on outside of the physical side of things

Advertisement
Back