If Deriq tore his ACL...

1. Don’t think it was the loss. Perry played good enough to win.
2. assuming the worst, the Bama game is now a loss.
3. I also assume Lashlee and king had and agreement to both come back, Lashlee leave now?
4. How many upperclassmen were planning on returning, now to say ***** it.
5. Portal qb?
6. Star wr for the other team quit middle of game. Was it after the king injury? Got spooked?
7. Keeps Perry here another year?

Program shut down, UM drops football

Advertisement
Advertisement
8 wins, with or without King. That is what this once proud program has become. We squeaked by some lousy opponents this year, lost to any team with a pulse.
Next year, we’ll still lose to the good teams but drop a few, that we were lucky to win this year. You can’t win consistently with a defense this bad or team that makes this many mistakes.
They wanted to win this game tonight and fought , but lack of discipline and focus cost them the game. Penalties, dropped passes, fumbles. It all comes down to coaching and having them ready to play. We don’t have that with this staff, therefore, 8 wins is the ceiling.

His recovery will depend on if there's other damage other than his ACL. If he tore his pcl or mcl or tore the meniscus would extend his recovery. Then there's some players recover faster. It's gonna be a waiting game past into summer. Maybe we'll get lucky and he tore something else but luck hasn't been on our side

Perhaps the biggest takeaway from last night is that we now have our 2021 season in jeopardy with King getting hurt.

The Pro Football Doc who is typically right over 90% of the time from simply predicting the injury based on the video had this to say when asked about King’s injury.

Perhaps the biggest takeaway from last night is that we now have our 2021 season in jeopardy with King getting hurt.

The Pro Football Doc who is typically right over 90% of the time from simply predicting the injury based on the video had this to say when asked about King’s injury.

The way his knee buckled, it looked like Dion Lewis in 2015. Was a very similar play, knee gave up after a cut.

Lets hope this man has strong hammys.

Advertisement
Seems that's what everyone suspects... Hope it's not the case but it seems likely.

Advertisement
Thought it was good news he came back out with the team.....but that injury happened before any contact and that usually doesn't bode well.

You losers want to talk about everything other than the biggest moment of the night.

🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
I think Perry answered 1 of your questions, i was never a Perry fan but the young man has grown up and balled out last night even with all the terrible drops. I love King but his long ball is just not up to what a good QB should be throwing.

Advertisement
Back