If Deriq tore his ACL...

If it was a ACL/MCL, would he be putting weight on that right leg even on crutches and a brace?

Advertisement
I mean we’re not beating Alabama with or without him

Shouldn’t NEED him for App state or Michigan state.

Definitely don’t need him against Central Connecticut State

Gives him 9 Months before conference games start. Navaughn just did it in 9.5 or 10 months with a more gruesome injury and weighs 400 lbs in a more dangerous position. He’ll be back. It’s 2021

Advertisement
I mean we’re not beating Alabama with or without him

Shouldn’t NEED him for App state or Michigan state.

Definitely don’t need him against Central Connecticut State

Gives him 9 Months before conference games start. Navaughn just did it in 9.5 or 10 months with a more gruesome injury and weighs 400 lbs in a more dangerous position. He’ll be back. It’s 2021
This actually helped a little

Advertisement
ACL Injuries have a lot of variability in recovery. Last year Amari Rodgers tore his ACL in Spring Ball and didn't miss a game. otoh JT Daniels needed a full year to be cleared.

Median recovery is 8-9 months.
Daniels had two follow-up surgeries to clean up some stuff, too

Advertisement
Calling someone names like imbecile and doofus but then saying i need to look up self-awareness is laughable
B1A7AEAD-2299-464E-AAC8-855FDDEA9703.gif

We’re a better team with King, but that is not to say we will be a good team with him. I suspect we will be no better then 6 - 6 unless we fire the defensive staff and that is very unlikely.

Advertisement
The point being missed is, the whole purpose of King coming back was to get a full off season with Rhett. That’s not happening now. Next thing is, will TVD be ready week one to start? Perry isn’t the QB to lead this team to the ACC title or game. We definitely gotta go portal QB.

Advertisement
Back