ICE Announcement - Potential Impact on Louis Hedley?

Anyone who gets their info from Fox News or MSNBC is a fool. They just want to hear what they want to hear, accuracy be damned. Anyone who gets their news from the real crazy pants sites like Daily Kos, OAN, Palmer Report or Infowars are just unsalvageable.

Stay in the green box on the diagram linked below. You have plenty of right and left legitimate options to choose from. I personally like the NYT, WSJ, WaPo, Bloomberg, the Economist and Politico. Its nice to see both sides of the fence. As long as you stay within sight of that fence!

View attachment 120972

Media Bias Chart 6.0
Ah yes....Vanessa O and her "To the Source" project.

Of course, with no peer reviewed data sets or methodologies and "analysts" populated from journalism schools far and wide.

CNN crowd screams, "see! Fox is biased (ignoring their oen placement) and the Fox crowd screams back, "man the battlements and fire at those liberals!!"

Without releasing her data sets to statisticians, the divide only hardens by using her charts (and the pretty "non-profit" penny she has made) more and more.

About the only down the middle players are BBC and WSJ...her inclusion of WaPo and Politico and centrists is a joke.

Advertisement
Stopped reading huff post a while ago, but I felt when I did read they were more hyper partisan... Not sure they should be within that green box, but just my opinion.

Agree with your overall point.

They are def partisan, but IMO they spin things a bit, or selectively report, they don't make stuff up out of nowhere or deliberately post misinformation which is why there are in a better position than some of the wackadoodles. That said, they are practically hanging off the very edge of that green box, so I don't think they are being thrown in with some of the less partisan periodicals. I don't really read them.

Anyone who gets their info from Fox News or MSNBC is a fool. They just want to hear what they want to hear, accuracy be damned. Anyone who gets their news from the real crazy pants sites like Daily Kos, OAN, Palmer Report or Infowars are just unsalvageable.

Stay in the green box on the diagram linked below. You have plenty of right and left legitimate options to choose from. I personally like the NYT, WSJ, WaPo, Bloomberg, the Economist and Politico. Its nice to see both sides of the fence. As long as you stay within sight of that fence!

View attachment 120972

Media Bias Chart 6.0
I will not tolerate hit pieces vs. The Enquirer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uncles, Aunts, Brothers, Sisters, In-laws, Spouses and other inner circle sychophants are ok?

Just want to establish the edges here of what is deemed acceptable.

PS They are ALL terrible, terrible looks. JQ Adams is waiving vigorously just for starters by the way. That didn't take long did it.
I don’t want any non-elected family involved. I understand that First Ladies are typically given a project (Just Say No for Nancy or Lose Some Weight Fat School Kids for Michelle). But anything more for family is a non-elected, non-senate approved person making decisions about the federal government. I didn’t like Hillary making health care her project and we don’t need a dunce like Jared negotiating deals between the Israelis and Palestinians. Jared is probably the only guy in the last 20 years who lost money in Manhattan real estate.
i don’t want Hunter or Jill Biden taking on any issue of significance because we didn’t elect them and congress did not approve them. Or appoint them to a real cabinet post and let Congress have at them. But this “political adviser” for family is bull****.

I don’t want any non-elected family involved. I understand that First Ladies are typically given a project (Just Say No for Nancy or Lose Some Weight Fat School Kids for Michelle). But anything more for family is a non-elected, non-senate approved person making decisions about the federal government. I didn’t like Hillary making health care her project and we don’t need a dunce like Jared negotiating deals between the Israelis and Palestinians. Jared is probably the only guy in the last 20 years who lost money in Manhattan real estate.
i don’t want Hunter or Jill Biden taking on any issue of significance because we didn’t elect them and congress did not approve them. Or appoint them to a real cabinet post and let Congress have at them. But this “political adviser” for family is bull****.
Don't disagree with you one bit--terrible look qualified or unqualified.

Sadly, this very behavior has been done since G Washington took his first Oath of Office.

So hiring friends and family, installing cia heads as secretary of state, threatening federal funding for individual states he has a grudge against, passing very little binding legislation and instead relying on presidential orders that are easily overthrown in court or by the next presis your idea of smaller governement? Or how about the largest annual deficit ever pre corona and adding 10 trillion to the debt.

What part is small besides his hands?
Your brains...

Advertisement
We're selling puerto rico to mexico and we're going to use that money for the wall. If we have any leftover it's going to the greenland fund.

Fantastic plan. I knew that electing a real estate developer would be a brilliant idea. And for his second term, he should have the US declare bankruptcy so we can walk away from $25 trillion of national debt and our trade imbalances.

Advertisement
Fantastic plan. I knew that electing a real estate developer would be a brilliant idea. And for his second term, he should have the US declare bankruptcy so we can walk away from $25 trillion of national debt and our trade imbalances.

Well that's obvious, but first we have to sell off the national parks to oil companies. Then we have to relax or suspend most EPA policies so the land and water is just polluted enough that our creditors won't want it.

Lol this administration is a f'n joke. What's the count now on overturned or abandoned presidential orders.
Actually much smaller than you are implying--but certainly not zero (as it should be when ANY POTUS over steps the law*)

SCOTUS waiving vigorously at you.

*The law IS NOT what you or I wish we want it to be, but what it ACTUALLY IS. One of my faves is border wall funds spiked on any douche who thought POTUS didnt have authority to move those funds from other accounts (they should get law school refunds--they was hoodwinked and bamboozled!--borderline short bus kinda impaired actually).

Especially laughable as 9th Circuit with their recent "well we still think its wrong" garbage as SCOTUS laughs at them like petulant children.

PS retreat on foreign students and in-class attendance was a HORRIBLE, ABYSMAL look--not from policy (who cares) but from a process standpoint. JFC Hacienda Village had a tighter legislative thrust than this. 😬 Makes Sweetwater even look competent and functioning.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back