ICE Announcement - Potential Impact on Louis Hedley?

Advertisement
Ease up, man. It was a legit question and there is no reason to be a ****. I don’t relish any of this and I certainly didn’t “dig deep” to pull the top post from r/CFB.

You would have to be blind to not see that online-only classes could potentially happen if things take a turn for the worst. Like last spring, schools that start with in-person instruction could transition fully online at some point in the fall. If you read the ICE announcement, schools must note the change to online only courses within 10 days.

Like another mentioned, I’m not sure this ICE policy is implemented as it stands, but this could impact Hedley and other D1 athletes.
This site leaves no stone left unturned in reaching through every possible scenario of something to happen, no matter how remote. The investigative journalism division in here rivals CNN.

/yes, that was an insult to this place, and to CNN.

Advertisement
We dont need no **** punter. We got King, just go for it on fourth down. I bet the conversion rate would be better than 65%.

Lmfao. “Racing to the left” = They’re no longer stroking Trump off 24/7; now only stroke him off 23.75/7.

You know you’ve lost your sense of reality when only OAN gives you the propaganda you need.
Fox news division never actually stroked Trump as much as you think. They were and are establishment Republicans. Prime time "Talk show" like Hannity clearly are Trump cheerleaders and some of Fox Business, like Dobbs, love him also EXCEPT his trade moves and especially tariffs - Except Charles, he did his own research and became believer of Trump's tariffs early on.

The establishment Republicans did want Trump and only put up with him to get Federal judge appointments. They have those now for the most part and they really don't want him to appoint another Supreme that might undo the wolf Bush put in a Chief Justice. They do not want to end abortion, stop illegal immigration or ***** with old man Bush's New World Order in any way.

Truth is I am not big consumer of news. Not much happens that surprises me, so an occasional look is enough. If you want to understand our media's slant you need only go back to WWll and move forward. They were all in on WWll once Hitler invaded the USSR. After that war, suddenly Hollywood and the media could not find a war we got into that they liked. Could that be the they were against the agents their motherland the USSR? For a few months after 911 they had to shut up but the old "any enemy of America is a friend of mine" came back soon enough.

Hey, I've turned to being against any war not declared by Congress and fought like WWll -- you are our enemy and killing you is the objective. That doesn't mean we can't bomb the living crap out of anyone needing it - I am a Constitutionalist not a pacifist -- no boots on the ground except by Act of Congress and with the mission to kill the enemy. Stop delegating the war power to UN of some bs coalition building. As you see, I do not fit in any party.

I do miss old Communist Ted Turner's CNN. At least they pretended to not be bias and accidentally did report some foreign news well. Sad that nobody even tries now.

Advertisement
This entire issue is an absolute overreach by ICE. It is absurd to argue that we should be deporting people that we permitted to enter this country for the purpose of attending school because we don‘t have our **** together as a country in dealing with this virus.
Our handling of the virus has already made us an international joke. And now we want to add to our stupidity by deporting students? When we need the brain power supplied by foreign students? As a country we are in no position to turn away or deport intelligent people.

This entire issue is an absolute overreach by ICE. It is absurd to argue that we should be deporting people that we permitted to enter this country for the purpose of attending school because we don‘t have our **** together as a country in dealing with this virus.
Our handling of the virus has already made us an international joke. And now we want to add to our stupidity by deporting students? When we need the brain power supplied by foreign students? As a country we are in no position to turn away or deport intelligent people.
Not only the brain power, but the international students keep a lot of universities in the black. Programs like engineering and science are are often being kept afloat thanks to international students. This is a move to force universities to open up, not sure to what end but that is what it looks like.

Advertisement
20200707_150928.jpg

Advertisement
Saw this posted on Reddit and didn’t even think of it until then. ICE announced that if classes are online in the fall, foreign students must return home.

I know UM has announced the campus will reopen in the fall. However, given the recent spike in COVID-19 cases, if UM cancels classes in-person classes in the fall, does that mean that Hedley would have to leave the country?

ICE Article

he lived in San Francisco for sometime

Advertisement
Back