I would not want to be a ND fan walking out of...

Advertisement
If you’re a ND fan, this isn’t the game to bring the wife/kids/gf. It will be ugly the 5 hours in the parking lot, it will be ugly during the game and if the canes win will be nasty and ugly walking out.

Our reputation and atmosphere will be talked about on message boards by Nd fans and maybe written about by their writers. You know what? Nothing we can do is going to change their opinion of us so who gives a fvck?

If you’re a ND fan, this isn’t the game to bring the wife/kids/gf. It will be ugly the 5 hours in the parking lot, it will be ugly during the game and if the canes win will be nasty and ugly walking out.

A buddy of mine said his friend and dad are going (both ND fans). The Dad claims he is going to wear his Catholics vs. Convicts t shirt. I kind of laughed and smiled saying well he has a 50/50 chance he makes it to his seat doing something that dumb. I can understand supporting your team but purposely being antagonistic because you think it's cute. Not smart at an away game if you ask me, particularly a Miami away game.

Advertisement

A buddy of mine said his friend and dad are going (both ND fans). The Dad claims he is going to wear his Catholics vs. Convicts t shirt. I kind of laughed and smiled saying well he has a 50/50 chance he makes it to his seat doing something that dumb. I can understand supporting your team but purposely being antagonistic because you think it's cute. Not smart at an away game if you ask me, particularly a Miami away game.

He's going to wear that shirt?

cd7.gif

Our reputation and atmosphere will be talked about on message boards by Nd fans and maybe written about by their writers. You know what? Nothing we can do is going to change their opinion of us so who gives a fvck?

It's all they will have after we beat them by 30+.

The most brutal *** beating I saw in the OB was mouthy Nd fans. I was a kid and it was a night game in 80s. Some guy in his gold polyester pants starts jawing and bad mouthing um's academics as he was walking down to use the head at halftime. A um fan jumped down from the stands above pounced on him and then he pummeled him until the cops came.

Advertisement

He's going to wear that shirt?

cd7.gif

HAHA Yep. At least he says he is. I recommended he let him know it's not the best decision he could make on the evening, but his funeral.

Advertisement
Best Fight I saw was in the OB. Guy sitting right in front of me at the 2003 WVU game is wearing an ohio state jersey. He is on the aisle and getting a ton of ****. This guy walks up to him and goes take off the jersey. He refuses and then the canes fan clocks him right in the face. Fight breaks out with his buddies trying to break it up, but didn't go well for the OSU fan. As for the guy who clocked him in the face, he went out bought another ticket and came right back in. Classic OB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back