I would not want to be a ND fan walking out of...

Advertisement
The most brutal *** beating I saw in the OB was mouthy Nd fans. I was a kid and it was a night game in 80s. Some guy in his gold polyester pants starts jawing and bad mouthing um's academics as he was walking down to use the head at halftime. A um fan jumped down from the stands above pounced on him and then he pummeled him until the cops came.
In other words nd guy just talking, and moron thug beat him up. Thug should have been arrested.

Advertisement
ND fans freaked out about the Miami fans during the Hurricane walk to the stadium last year.

This is a useless thread and should be locked.

Of coarse it is . Stupid macho bravado should be left in 7th grade but with that being said if a ND fan is stupid enough to wear that catholic vs convicts shirt I don't feel sorry for him when he gets clocked.

Advertisement
Hrs if the canes win Saturday night.

If we win, it would just be humiliation for them. Now if we got cheated out of a win OSU-style (not a crazy scenario when ND is involved)... That could get nasty.

If you’re a ND fan, this isn’t the game to bring the wife/kids/gf. It will be ugly the 5 hours in the parking lot, it will be ugly during the game and if the canes win will be nasty and ugly walking out.

A buddy of mine said his friend and dad are going (both ND fans). The Dad claims he is going to wear his Catholics vs. Convicts t shirt. I kind of laughed and smiled saying well he has a 50/50 chance he makes it to his seat doing something that dumb. I can understand supporting your team but purposely being antagonistic because you think it's cute. Not smart at an away game if you ask me, particularly a Miami away game.

Prayers sent.

Advertisement
Not sure what you mean by this but UM doesn't need any classless fans acting out post game regardless of how it turns out. We've been going to games for years & did not observe any rude actions against VT fans last week.

Hrs if the canes win Saturday night.

Nah, no one was rude to va tech fans last week. I suspect it will be different this week. You can go be “classy” and “cordial” to most comdescending fan base around who thinks your a thug.

Advertisement
Nah, no one was rude to va tech fans last week. I suspect it will be different this week. You can go be “classy” and “cordial” to most comdescending fan base around who thinks your a thug.

There was a fight in the club section above me before the game even started last week. Pretty dumb of the guys to even get into a fight when you had tickets that expensive and the game hadn't even started yet. But like someone in another comment "7th grade macho bravado." Couldn't help but laugh at the guy who started the fight crying to security begging to stay for the game, canes hadn't even run through the smoke yet.

The guy might make it to the stands...but likely without his shirt.

I could not imagine an ND fan in the WEZ. That would be volunteering to walk through the gates of ****. :)

If you’re a ND fan, this isn’t the game to bring the wife/kids/gf. It will be ugly the 5 hours in the parking lot, it will be ugly during the game and if the canes win will be nasty and ugly walking out.

A buddy of mine said his friend and dad are going (both ND fans). The Dad claims he is going to wear his Catholics vs. Convicts t shirt. I kind of laughed and smiled saying well he has a 50/50 chance he makes it to his seat doing something that dumb. I can understand supporting your team but purposely being antagonistic because you think it's cute. Not smart at an away game if you ask me, particularly a Miami away game.

Why fans upset about the whole "convicts" slogan when you acting all hard like you going to kill someone for wearing a shirt? Wouldn't that name fit then? Please advise.

Why fans upset about the whole "convicts" slogan when you acting all hard like you going to kill someone for wearing a shirt? Wouldn't that name fit then? Please advise.

the players aren't convicts, we are.

Advertisement
Back