I would not want to be a ND fan walking out of...

Advertisement
Lots of "lowest common denominator" crap in here.

At the end of the day, people are just watching their team. Someone shouldn't be met with violence for that.

Advertisement
Hrs if the canes win Saturday night.

yep...win or lose, actually...could get ugly

Or you could try to not be a bunch of ****ing dirtbags for once since your RENTED stadium will be over 30% full for the 2nd time in a decade.

Did I say that the message board ND fans were A-Holes? I give you exhibit #1

All ND fans are A-holes, not just message board posters.

Individually, and collectively.

I hope UM fans protect our turf like Raiders fans used to. ND fan shows any sort of disrespect, and they should be disciplined.

Or you could try to not be a bunch of ****ing dirtbags for once since your RENTED stadium will be over 30% full for the 2nd time in a decade.

tenor-1.gif

Advertisement
OK let me be clear. I hate ND and their holy school point of view. They stole a national championship from us on a BS call. Their fans on message boards are A-holes.

But, I took my son to Chicago to see the "neutral site" game there a few years back [they went to the NC game and lost]. Sat in a section that was all ND season holders. They were soooooo nice it was difficult for me. When our Fr WR dropped a sure TD, they all said stuff like, "did you see that route and speed? NFLer for sure when he gets a few games of experience." At half when it was still a game, they said stuff like, "Boy your team looks like it has ballers everywhere!" "When Miami gets another class like this they will be in the NC mix." They invited us out to drink and dine after the game and all gave us business cards to call when we were ever in the area. In other words, the people who were there in ND gear were just like us. They loved their team and understood the game. The punks on the message boards were no where to be found. I still hate the ND football team and want to rip out their hearts Saturday. But, if I run into a ND fan in their gear, I might joke with them and offer them a convict beer. But, I do not hate a fan who spends $3000 to follow their team to an important game......OK if you want to kill me, blast away.

Goose v. Gander applies here.

That's most fans who hit the road to away games. The roadies are the best of the bunch as it costs money to hit a bunch of away games. The **** talkers of the world are lucky to make it to one home game a year or two.

There's ******** in every fan base. The Domers have an abnormally high number, just like we do. It's one reason both of our teams are hated.

Did I say that the message board ND fans were A-Holes? I give you exhibit #1

All ND fans are A-holes, not just message board posters.

Individually, and collectively.

Ignorance is bliss. Last year, they were by far the nicest fans I have ever encountered at a road game.

I’m bringing an Irish friend of mine who’s flying In from Chicago for my wedding on Sunday. I’m sure I’ll have to spend my time making sure no dumb a$$ drunk idiot crosses the line. We’ll be 3 canes and 1 Irish. My seats are in the reclining field seats in the east endzone near the goal post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back