I was wrong

Advertisement
It’s crazy to watch the offense the last two drives and last week and him not say “hey. this really works with my Mickey Mouse oline. Let’s go with it.” Nope. Dial up another PA 2 man route

He’s trying different things... you’d think a PA pass might work at some point. But going two TE set was masterful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s crazy to watch the offense the last two drives and last week and him not say “hey. this really works with my Mickey Mouse oline. Let’s go with it.” Nope. Dial up another PA 2 man route
If he just stuck with what works, this would be an entirely different team and season. Guy is as stubborn as Onofrio.

Last edited:
Offense still sucked

defense tightened up in the redzone

but Ivey needs to see the bench... was a marked man all night

Ivey has terrible hips. Slow reaction.

Also need to see the bench.
Garvin - plays with no passion
Shaq - can’t play or find his gap. Always finds opposing OL to run into when he tries. Is easily found by OL getting to the second level.

You can tell he's as stubborn as Canes greats like Dorito.

Dude refuses to go exclusively to what works and keeps forcing that 90s shlt onto our offense despite the unquestionable evidence that it doesn't work here.

Advertisement
I want to say the defense was better but was it really . Happy we won
Yeah, it was. Yes they gave up a lot of yards and UVAs wounds were largely self-inflicted, but our D did it's work. With the exception of one play they didn't allow big plays. They made UVA earn every yard, and when you do that you give the other team time to fck up.

It wasn't pretty and nobody should think we've turned some kind of corner, but give them their due. The D did what was needed all night, and the O did just enough at the beginning and end. A win is a win.

Advertisement
that last drive was big time, we ran and threw well and our line started rollin guys, cmon, you got to call improvement when you see it
Actually the last 2 drives were excellent. Loved the quick out routes. My problem is that we need to find an identity. We have way too many wasted possessions. I know it's tough with an offensive line as wretched as ours but we need to establish something. Anything!

Advertisement
Back