I was wrong

Advertisement
He's a Sophomore and he'll get better. He's also 1 of 3 regular guys, he isnt going anywhere because there is no one else to stick out there.

I’m hoping he has a breakout like Mike Jack next year.

He is a physical corner, but doesn’t have it yet.

Should have redshirted but we had too many light corner classes.

Don't know what you're eating crow about... But Enos is still garbage, and Blake still needs to go.

Manny just bought him some time

Go Canes!
I said we'd lost this one bigly. So on that point I admit I was wrong. God only knows what we get into next week.

Funny you mention that. I was going to add exactly that to my post you quoted but I decided to lay off. You are absolutely right. It's just mind boggling that it took us until the 4th quarter to exploit that.

I'm ecstatic that we won. I really am. Here I am trying to be positive and enjoy the win then yoi point this out because it's obvious! Even in victory this garbage staff still manages to put a damper on things. Still I'm glad we won! On to Georgia Tech.
We threw a few stop and curls... some were caught but the ball wasnt accurate enough to create YAC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m hoping he has a breakout like Mike Jack next year.

He is a physical corner, but doesn’t have it yet.

Should have redshirted but we had too many light corner classes.
Exactly, but other some are already calling for the freshmen. How bout we see what we got when we have 3 or 4 JRs or SRs, plus 2 SOs like Blades & Ivey, and 2 FR like Couch & Williams.

its game 6 already.... it’s like they say at a certain point your no longer a wide eyed freshman whose happy just to be there
He every well could be wide eyed still. You can not rely on freshmen like that. We need to let our FR develop. Food chain of development will be good next year if Bandy comes back.

1. **** (Sr) CB #2
2. **** (Jr) CB #7
3. **** (Jr) CB #8
4. **** (So) CB #24
5. **** (So) CB #23
6. **** (Fr)
7. **** (Fr)

Thats actually Miami level depth.

Advertisement
So serious question:

What the **** was Amari Carter supposed to do? Let the guy catch the ball?

The game is rigged, bro! I played S in high school & it ain’t chit u can do nowadays.
Carter did what he was supposed to do; the WR’s job is to catch the ball, and the defenders job is to make sure he doesn’t by any means.

The problem is the rule; I get player safety. I totally get it, but the rule needs to be amended. If a player (WR, QB, RB) is ducking down, and a defender has already engaged while the player is in an upright position to attack the player’s chest, shoulder area, and helmet contact is made, then that should not be targeting. There’s literally nothing that defender can do. Now if a player leaves his feet to give a forearm, launch his helmet in to another player’s helmet, that’s fair.

What’s going on w 65% of these targeting calls is completely unfair to a player that’s already been committed to a tackle, and a player ducks down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back