I tried telling y'all that Manny is that coach

Advertisement
manny is not an alpha

never will be

there is no timetable he is ever going to meet

his ceiling is low. BS can only take you so far in the world of quality coaches and quality players

unsound philosophy
unsound schematics
unsound fundamentals

And he can’t transform into an alpha either. It’s really inherent. Manny has lived a coddled life. He should be an assistant DC...maybe. That’s his ceiling. Poor guy. That stupid *** leprechaun James set him up to fail by giving him a job that he can’t handle.

After this Bowl lost and once we get man handled by Bama people will be calling for Mannys head.

Advertisement
I stand by this thread and Manny. We’re a program heading in the right direction. This is Syracuse all over again.
Hey you just have to hope he goes 2 for 2 and fires Baker if not we have another Golden scenario where he handcuffs his future to a bum DC. Great coaches make the difficult decisions

I stand by this thread and Manny. We’re a program heading in the right direction. This is Syracuse all over again.

Super unpopular take - and maybe you’re being sarcastic - but I think the next 4 weeks will tell us all we need to know.

Manny has MEGA deficiencies as a head coach right now. But he’s also smart and hard working and has shown himself to be adaptable.

If Baker isn’t gone by January then Manny has written his obit. But Manny also has to hold this class together - thats just as make or break.

If he keeps the incoming class together, keeps Lashlee, and replaces Baker with someone competent... there’s still reason for optimism. If not, we’re in Golden territory.

Advertisement
Manny's ability to address program needs quickly, effectively, and without bias is unmatched. In his second year as a head coach, El Jefe is showing you why he is the real deal.

I tried telling you last year!
Haha, good job good effort

Advertisement
Manny's ability to address program needs quickly, effectively, and without bias is unmatched. In his second year as a head coach, El Jefe is showing you why he is the real deal.

I tried telling you last year!
I wanted kitten or butch Davis we took Diaz away from temple

tenor - 2020-12-12T191523.254.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back