I tried telling y'all that Manny is that coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s pump the breaks. We beat Louisville last year too. And felt the offense was maybe finally figuring things out. We all know what happened after that.

We tend to do this after any decent win. Let’s just beat the p*ss out of FSU and see what happens.

The defensive coaching staff still requires almost a complete purge. If he does that and stops clearly playing favorites on that side of the ball....then he'll have completely won me over.

Let's see how this season goes and then what he does about Rumph and Baker before we crown him. Like I've said from day 1, I'm rooting for the guy but there are still some tough decisions that MUST be made and some results that MUST be attained.

I have no aspirations of beating Clemson. We don't need to beat Clemson for this season to be a success. However, anything less than a double digit win season and I'm sorry but all this newfound goodwill will evaporate in a second. We need to parlay that mythical 10 win season into a top 5 recruiting class to make up for the recruiting misses this staff has had the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny's ability to address program needs quickly, effectively, and without bias is unmatched. In his second year as a head coach, El Jefe is showing you why he is the real deal.

I tried telling you last year!
love what he did with the OC, OL and WR hires. Now do the same on defense and he will be that coach!

If he makes similar hires on D that he did on O, I think Manny can be at Miami a long time, because we're just a few pieces away right now

Let’s pump the breaks. We beat Louisville last year too. And felt the offense was maybe finally figuring things out. We all know what happened after that.

We tend to do this after any decent win. Let’s just beat the p*ss out of FSU and see what happens.

We beat FSU last year too.

Advertisement
We beat FSU last year too.
More so saying it in the “one game at a time” approach. Can’t call Manny the real deal after starting 2-0. Lets get to 3-0. Then 3-1 but keeping it close against Clemson. And win out. Then let’s comment on Manny’s performance.

Either way, let’s see how the rest of the season goes.

Advertisement
Back