I tried telling y'all that Manny is that coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro who listens to this ******* idiot anyway? He's just the dumber homer version of DMoney.

Aside from LuCane everyone who runs this site needs to have all their posts flagged for DBC levels of homerism.

Barely two years in and Manny will have to replace most of his original coaching staff including his original OC and DC hires... who both failed in epic and historically bad fashion.

That’s a bad look for Manny.

Advertisement
Barely two years in and Manny will have to replace most of his original coaching staff including his original OC and DC hires... who both failed in epic and historically bad fashion.

That’s a bad look for Manny.
Who is going to come work for this ****? They’ll make another **** hire at DC.

Bro who listens to this ******* idiot anyway? He's just the dumber homer version of DMoney.

Aside from LuCane everyone who runs this site needs to have all their posts flagged for DBC levels of homerism.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Manny will now have had to fire BOTH his hand chosen offensive, and defensive coordinators.

Yeah, who can doubt the direction of this program? Add to it our world class "athletic director" and we're in competent hands.

Advertisement
Manny's ability to address program needs quickly, effectively, and without bias is unmatched. In his second year as a head coach, El Jefe is showing you why he is the real deal.

I tried telling you last year!
I think I was down w Manny before you were, i can be traced back to the very minute we hired his sorry ***. I watched him at Texas several times and knew he was way over his head as their DC, I watched BYU run a train on him w half the talent, so Mack fired him. I just COULD NOT believe it when we hired him, why ? what is on this dudes resume that says he can coach ? Now he's here and i see the same ole thing over and over, the man is not a D1 coach period. Only a F'n idiot would hire this clown over BD, it almost seems to me this admin does not care to win big anymore, just play 500 ball and stay clean

Manny's ability to address program needs quickly, effectively, and without bias is unmatched. In his second year as a head coach, El Jefe is showing you why he is the real deal.

I tried telling you last year!
What else have you told us?

Advertisement
I'm calling it now. Diaz let's Baker walk and elevates Banda to DC to retain him. We fire Rumph and then we go out and hire a S coach and elevate DVD to CB coach.
Just change manny to Banda and you were spot on.

Advertisement
Back