I tried telling ya'll about Jarren, Manny, and Enos

I have pulled for complete destruction since the moment they announced the hiring of the Intern. The school deserves every bit of bad press they were destined to receive with this dopey cleat wearing stiff running its most prized unit at the school.

The days of blindly rooting for the school has gone by the wayside. It has been painfully obvious that the school doesn’t care about winning and takes every football fan for granted. We are a commodity they put little, to no value in.

The schools admin is Donald Trump to our illegal alien.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought Andrew knew more than the rest of us but now I think he is trying to be the contrarian.

Think about it. If you have a web site and you want to increase revenue, you need more clicks and page views. A calm, we all sing together site is not going to do as well in that metric as one full of passionate fans venting, especially at someone they believe represents the "evil" status quo. Many of us have locked horns with Andrew (ACC officiating in my case) have come to realize this...It's the economics part of the CIS equation.

Young Don Money with a look of abject fear on his face as the haggard, weathered and beaten Capt. Androol runs the raft aground.
And when the raft runs aground, here’s what they’re picking up to bring back to their Sanctuary City at CIS:

D3B6F386-10E0-4B49-8B87-EA68075E9FD6.gif

And this is us trying to stop the trolls and and mongoloids in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread and other threads - as we were assaulted trying to save the CIS overlords from themselves:

B7CBECDF-040D-474A-9191-DE72041E6615.gif

Advertisement
I
And when the raft runs aground, here’s what they’re picking up to bring back to their Sanctuary City at CIS:

View attachment 103041

And this is us trying to stop the trolls and and mongoloids in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread and other threads - as we were assaulted trying to save the CIS overlords from themselves:

View attachment 103042

All the trolls we banned this past week have already created alt accounts. I was just waiting for them to post to meek them.

All the trolls we banned this past week have already created alt accounts. I was just waiting for them to post to meek them.
I think it would be a nice olive branch if you re-opened the Kill Trolls Dead Thread and supply us with the names of the executed so that we can post them for the record.

This is Manny's Louisiana-Monroe game. We made a bowl game in Manny's first year. I can't wait to see what next year brings. Our coaches and players will be more experienced and we won't see a repeat of what we saw yesterday.

Battered fan syndrome at its finest.

“It was my fault I made him mad. He didn’t mean to hit me.”

Advertisement
Something is seriously wrong with this team when having bye weeks. Its not just Manny the team has been awful after a bye and in bowl games as well.

it’s disturbingly bad and I’m not sure why this is other than players lacking leadership from the coaching staff.

Advertisement
@Andrew, please unlock. It’ll bring more clicks too:
😂

I have pulled for complete destruction since the moment they announced the hiring of the Intern. The school deserves every bit of bad press they were destined to receive with this dopey cleat wearing stiff running its most prized unit at the school.

The days of blindly rooting for the school has gone by the wayside. It has been painfully obvious that the school doesn’t care about winning and takes every football fan for granted. We are a commodity they put little, to no value in.

The schools admin is Donald Trump to our illegal alien.

oh for f[]ck sake.

Advertisement
Back