I tried telling ya'll about Jarren, Manny, and Enos

You're overreacting. Our players came in mentally not ready for the game. This showed in our OL and DL performance, whom were both outplayed. Turn arounds take time.

Well, I agree on one point. The players were unprepared. How can you not attack the entire staff on this one point? Yes, the players deserve some blame, but if the coaches see them dragging in practice, they need to address it!

Advertisement
Well, I agree on one point. The players were unprepared. How can you not attack the entire staff on this one point? Yes, the players deserve some blame, but if the coaches see them dragging in practice, they need to address it!

I don't disagree with anything you say. Our coaching staff is filled with greenhorns that are learning on the job. You don't hire a rookie coach and expect immediate results.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is Manny's Louisiana-Monroe game. We made a bowl game in Manny's first year. I can't wait to see what next year brings. Our coaches and players will be more experienced and we won't see a repeat of what we saw yesterday.
What was GT then?

This is Manny's Louisiana-Monroe game. We made a bowl game in Manny's first year. I can't wait to see what next year brings. Our coaches and players will be more experienced and we won't see a repeat of what we saw yesterday.
More experienced at losing, is what you trying to say, yes?

Three bye weeks, three opponents underdogs by at least two tds, all three losses by the genius tandem of MENOS.
Anal-lyze that.

Advertisement
I don't disagree with anything you say. Our coaching staff is filled with greenhorns that are learning on the job. You don't hire a rookie coach and expect immediate results.
conan.gif

Advertisement
This thread is disastrous in a Shanny type of way.

I personally consider it a treasure trove of goodness. I still haven't gone through all 15 pages but I've done my best to quote the good ones I have come across....not saying any of these spineless ***aloons would start deleting their posts out of shame.....ok yes I'm saying that.

Advertisement
Back