I tried telling ya'll about Jarren, Manny, and Enos

Advertisement
I don't disagree with anything you say. Our coaching staff is filled with greenhorns that are learning on the job. You don't hire a rookie coach and expect immediate results.
You are right, but what makes you so optimistic that he will learned from his mistakes. Just from hearing Manny talk about what he has envisioned for UM, he will.not learn from his mistakes and actually keepe doing what he has been doing. He thinks that this is strictly a culture problem, when in reality it is an X's and O's problem. Not only that but has been a coach at UM for 4 years, the "disease" that he has been talking about should be eradicated by now. Manny also thinks that the pro style offense is what will succeed at Miami and take us to the promise land, which is just wrong; his whole philosophy of what he envisions UM offense to be sucks and will never work. Baker is trash and makes tons of questionable calls every game, not only that, but we have LBs who constantly go in the wrong holes, simple gap assignment can fix that, but Manny and him obviously still have not implemented it. Stroud is mediocre, and Banda and Rumph only like DBs who run a 4.6 or slower.

Advertisement
His takes are God-awful on Manny and staph. I still think there’s a trolling element to it - there has to be. He can’t be that awful... can he???

@Andrew is a troll. He literally have been doing this ish since I came on this board w/ Golden. It's good cop (D$) and bad cop (Andrew). Used to be good cop (Pete Ariz) and bad cop (Andrew). Lol. Andrew knows how to rile up the board w/ his off the wall support of bad coaches.

Advertisement
Lol at the Louisiana Monroe comparison.

“Denial can be an ugly thing.” - Ace Ventura

@Andrew is a troll. He literally have been doing this ish since I came on this board w/ Golden. It's good cop (D$) and bad cop (Andrew). Used to be good cop (Pete Ariz) and bad cop (Andrew). Lol. Andrew knows how to rile up the board w/ his off the wall support of bad coaches.
bAndrew has a raft where he goes to Troll Island to pick up more Mongoloids and Trolls and brings em back here to their Safe Sanctuary.

Lol at the Louisiana Monroe comparison.

“Denial can be an ugly thing.” - Ace Ventura
People seem to forget that Saban A) had HC experience in college AND pro football. Oh, and this small piece people seem to leave out.. Saban had already won a national championship prior to Alabama in the same **** conference.

Advertisement
Nick Saban's coaching career:

• It took him 9 years before he had a "decent" season record.... (first highlight box)
  • And it took him 11 years before won a conference title.
  • It took him 19 YEARS of coaching CFB before he won his first NC

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 5.42.37 PM.png

YOU "FIRE THE COACH" trolls are complete imbeciles of college football fans....

Bunch of KNOW-NOTHING idiots who neither understand history or college football ....

Look at his Michigan State career-- 6-5, 6-6, 7-5, 6-6.....

He would have been ***KED if he was a Canes head coach based on you morons....

You're a bunch of howler monkeys who only understand W and L's but not how that comes to happen.

"It must just be the coaches faults no matter what"

SO SIMPLE.... like IDIOT SIMPLE....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back