I tried telling ya'll about Jarren, Manny, and Enos

It's horrible. Between tickets, parking, food, and tailgating I dropped close to a G yesterday. This isn't about being right, it's about finding a way to attack the administration and burn this mother ****** down to the ground.

Which just leads back to what I've been saying on this site for LONG time. Those of us that complain do it from a place of love. We ******* care. We ******* more than the administration does.

Agreed. Miami is spiraling towards Browns-esque fan flogging. Cleveland is a special breed (because Cleveland) and we are all concerned Miami is headed to Vanderbilt territory.

I suspect the program is already there.

JFC.

Advertisement
This is Manny's Louisiana-Monroe game. We made a bowl game in Manny's first year. I can't wait to see what next year brings. Our coaches and players will be more experienced and we won't see a repeat of what we saw yesterday.

Andrew, I strongly disagree. I hear your optimism amd appreciate it.

This AD and HC are too far in over their heads. There is no recovery from losing to two high school squads.

The damage will reverberate for years.

What can you point to for a better tomorrow with this staff?

This is Manny's Louisiana-Monroe game. We made a bowl game in Manny's first year. I can't wait to see what next year brings. Our coaches and players will be more experienced and we won't see a repeat of what we saw yesterday.

You can try to act like you're trolling now...but when you started this thread you 100% meant it.

Just go down with the ship and take the L and stay out of football talk

Advertisement
I got infraction for bumping a Robert Knowles evaluation thread made by someone that owns this site.
Careful, like happened to my last thread, he’ll send in a squadron of these after you...

62EDFF81-FDA2-48C2-A9A2-514F023A8D14.gif

Shreveport here we come!! :neonu:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Williams should have been pulled. N'Kosi was able to rally against VT after he jumped in. Look, before you all attack me that Williams is better, I agree. But both N'Kosi and Williams bennefitted from being pulled when they did. ****, you could have pulled the whole first string of the team, and still rallied against FIU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back