I tried telling ya'll about Jarren, Manny, and Enos

It's fair to ask how many infraction points were unjustly handed out because of this thread. I even see a couple of deleted members who didn't cave to the moronic moment of thinking FSU and UL were some types of "turning points".

Hopefully the powers that be that like to wield their little artificial power show up in here to offer an apology.

We do not and have never handed out infractions for disagreeing with a post.

Advertisement
Just scroll through this abomination of a thread and you get appearances from the DBJ's of all DBJ's.

This thread is a case study in what happens when you get people who know absolutely jack **** about football all blindly following along.

You're overreacting. Our players came in mentally not ready for the game. This showed in our OL and DL performance, whom were both outplayed. Turn arounds take time.

You're overreacting. Our players came in mentally not ready for the game. This showed in our OL and DL performance, whom were both outplayed. Turn arounds take time.

Sorry but no. Not against FIU. You can make excuses like that against FSU or UNC or VT.....this is a **** program who even on their best day shouldn't be able to beat Miami's on their worst. It's 2-3 star nobodies against Miami.

This is a locker room of coaches who can't coach, motivate or make adjustments and a team of guys who lack pride and heart to hold each other accountable to take care of business that you SHOULD be able to sleep walk through.

Advertisement
How much is the Hecht paying you? Anything to keep the site afloat I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You kept it real and should be commended .

Dilly Dilly

Last night was a top 10 moment as to being disappointed in how I, and SEVERAL OTHERS, were proven correct.

I've said it for a long time now. This brings no joy to Hurricane Nation as we endure this long extended nightmare of sports medocrity.

Advertisement
Androol eating L’s like Manure eats dyck. Now he’s digging his stilettos in and claiming it’s a long rebuild.

So, he’s either trolling his own site looking to stir up clicks, or he needs to be Baker Acted. The latter would be less humiliating.

Franchise, like many of us, your takes can be great, good, bad, and ugly--and even all at the same time.

The mods, in my opinion, do a solid of job of keeping this a free site where we can exchange reasonable ideas and opinions about our Canes.

I certainly have had my share of infractions, adjusted, and prticipate.

Keep on keep'n on.

Last night was a top 10 moment as to being disappointed in how I, and SEVERAL OTHERS, were proven correct.

I've said it for a long time now. This brings no joy to Hurricane Nation as we endure this long extended nightmare of sports medocrity.

It's horrible. Between tickets, parking, food, and tailgating I dropped close to a G yesterday. This isn't about being right, it's about finding a way to attack the administration and burn this mother ****** down to the ground.

Which just leads back to what I've been saying on this site for LONG time. Those of us that complain do it from a place of love. We ******* care. We ******* care more than the administration does.

Last edited:
Androol eating L’s like Manure eats dyck. Now he’s digging his stilettos in and claiming it’s a long rebuild.

So, he’s either trolling his own site looking to stir up clicks, or he needs to be Baker Acted. The latter would be less humiliating.
Where’s his crew?

6AAB5395-3109-4282-B143-7C9563C7238B.gif

Advertisement
Back