I tried telling ya'll about Jarren, Manny, and Enos

Advertisement
I didn't like the call on 4th and 1, after the refs inexplicably gave FSU time to sub and get set, but other than that I didn't really have a problem with any of the play calling. Enos did throw multiple looks at them and for the most part avoided the lumbering I-formation plays that last worked for Larry Coker in 2002.

JW showed some signs of taking those next steps - he looked like a real QB out there. Protection was a bit better, sure, but he also showed better pocket awareness and looked like his "clock" slowed down for him a couple ticks. I get the sense that he could be really good - it's going to come down to how much he wants it and how much he's willing to work for it.

We started in FSU territory 3 straight times and came away with no points. We had negative rushing yards midway thru the 3rd quarter.
We had 360 total yards 27 points and passed for over 310 yards. We also had the opportunity to put on more points in the 4th Qtr but we just killed the clock

Advertisement
We had 360 total yards 27 points and passed for over 310 yards. We also had the opportunity to put on more points in the 4th Qtr but we just killed the clock
And we started 3 straight times In there territory, came away with 0 points. That’s good offense to you?

And when you think about it 360 yards is due to Miami having short fields and having good field position for majority of the game. So of course you are not going to have 450 plus yards or so if you are generally starting with shorter fields

And when you think about it 360 yards is due to Miami having short fields and having good field position for majority of the game. So of course you are not going to have 450 plus yards or so if you are generally starting with shorter fields

Going 3/15 on 3rd down probably had something to do with it, too.

Great game by Jarren, Manny, and Enos. #TNM
What was good about what Enos did? He is the biggest imbecile I have ever seen call a game in my entire lifetime. The results of his play-calling put us in 3rd and 8 every set of downs!!!!! He is retarded! If you are going to end up in 3rd and long on every set of downs why not throw deep on 1st down to a burner like JT. He has done it once all season and that was in game #9! Guess what? It WORKED!!! But why oh why does this dim bulb not self-scout himself to realize this? 9 games? As drunk as I was at the UVA game I figured this simple logic out and yet we had to go ahead and lose to GTech and squeak by Pitt before we got to a game this dummy could call a bomb on 1st down? We are not going anywhere with Enos calling the plays he calls.

Jarren Williams is great. Manny Diaz is another story however, that genius goes for it on 4th and 1 to start the second half, with a QB sneak! What effing team has that moron been watching all year, we can't block anyone! We can't get 1 yard to score on 4th and 1 anaginst Central Michigan and he is going to do it with a non-running QB on the road against FSU, swinging momentum back to FSU? Manny a problem as well.

Listen, FSU is terrible right now, the worst I have ever seen since the 1970's. We finally in game 9 found a coaching staff that is more dense than we are, unfortunately that may be it for the rest of the year as even FIU has better coaching with not our talent. No one is self-scouting themselves at UM and that is clearly a part of the overall ginormous problem here.

Advertisement
Lets see if the team that showed up for the Semihole game, can show up consistently for the rest of the schedule. We have a tendency to let down after a great win.

How did they almost mess this up? One bad 4th down call doesn't mean they almost messed up the game. Diaz and Bakers Defense was absolutely dominant and Enos offense put up 27 and that's with us juicing the clock in the second half. Enos called a great game

I think the reference is about 3rd quarter. There was a chance for FSU to make a move. They had all the momentum for half that quarter. They could not capitalize. We finally got.things figured out and put them away.

Advertisement
LMAO at this guy acting like what Enos and Manny did to a program who just spent TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS to fire the coach they defeated, the very next day.....is any sort of validation for our inept coaching staff.

Andrew...you've reached DBJ levels of posting. This site needs to have a little higher standards in terms of handing out "mod" designations.

Advertisement
But you should have more points

Great game for sure. Let's not be delusional and draw positive conclusions about this coaching staff. Really poorly coached team, for the most part, this year. If Manny wins out then I think he's earned another season from me. If this team isn't in the top 10 after next year (with basically everyone coming back) then he needs to be shown the door.

Advertisement
Back