I tried telling ya'll about Jarren, Manny, and Enos

Advertisement
Great game by Jarren, Manny, and Enos. #TNM

FDEC741C-F236-4152-A816-FB1F0D8BA4DD.gif

Advertisement
LMFAO. A reminder why you shouldn't make judgement calls based off results against bad defenses.

This staff has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to get the benefit of ANY doubt.

4th and inches playaction against FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY. That was halfback pass in the snow type of bush league garbage.

LMFAO. A reminder why you shouldn't make judgement calls based off results against bad defenses.

This staff has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to get the benefit of ANY doubt.

4th and inches playaction against FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY. That was halfback pass in the snow type of bush league garbage.

No, no, no.

The screen on 3rd and goal from the 2 was the ******* WORST

No, no, no.

The screen on 3rd and goal from the 2 was the ******* WORST

That was bad....but I'm sorry that 4th and inches was one of the single worst calls I've EVER seen.

It's funny, I was sitting next to another long time poster on this site and during the timeout we both looked at each other and said "wouldn't it be pathetic if they felt the need to playaction here".

Yeah, it happened. A LOT of people in my section lost their minds as soon as the ball was snapped and the ball wasn't handed off.

Advertisement
That was bad....but I'm sorry that 4th and inches was one of the single worst calls I've EVER seen.

It's funny, I was sitting next to another long time poster on this site and during the timeout we both looked at each other and said "wouldn't it be pathetic if they felt the need to playaction here".

Yeah, it happened. A LOT of people in my section lost their minds as soon as the ball was snapped and the ball wasn't handed off.

Jedi, when we going to get a modern offense at Miami?

Been talking about the same **** for about 10 years and still hasn’t happened. Imagine Graham Harrel or a host of others at Miami right now. Would be 10-1 at worst probably.

Advertisement
It's fair to ask how many infraction points were unjustly handed out because of this thread. I even see a couple of deleted members who didn't cave to the moronic moment of thinking FSU and UL were some types of "turning points".

Hopefully the powers that be that like to wield their little artificial power show up in here to offer an apology.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back