I tried telling ya'll about Jarren, Manny, and Enos

young man finally took shots deep, I think some of it had to do with getting decent(by our standards) protection, but there comes a time when a QB just has to -- in the immortal words of Emanuel Steward -- LET THAT SH*T GO!!
RIP, he was a good dude.

Advertisement
Jarren clearly was hurt in the Central Michigan game tried to play vs VT shouldn’t have, but he is the best we got by far.

The offense still isn't good. A lot of stalled drives and still struggle scoring the ball. They had great field position several times and couldn't move the ball and put the game out of reach earlier. They should have scored 40 today.

Fsu defense is ranked 107th and they only had 350 yards. That's not good at all.
Defensive Rankings completely go out the window in Rivalry games

Advertisement
he really was, one of the great ambassadors for the city of Detroit and the sport of boxing
I knew him through Richard Sloan. I knew a lot of people in the sport during the Vargas, Trinidad, Oscar days back around 2001. Long story.

B7962F0F-D796-4372-A4ED-8EE7064D53B3.gif

Advertisement
we still lose 40 - 7 vs Clemson if we played em this year. i would say 40 -0 but i doubt we can kick a FG against them.

Miami scored 27 points but in most cases didn't have to go longer than 55 yards to get there. Lots of explosive plays, but we know those are extremely low percentage over the course of the season. It's similar to depending on turnovers, turnovers can be very, very fluky, it's how you execute the basics that make for a great defense. Being able to sustain drives is what you want out of your offense, because you can't plan around huge chunk plays week after week.

I know that fans are over the moon about today, but we can't continue to do this. Win a game against someone, completely ignore glaring flaws, and then act shocked when those flaws manage to lose us games the next week, or the week after. Good win today, but it still doesn't change the fact that this team is still one of the worst offensive teams in the country in a lot of major statistical categories.
Dude, for the most part, i agree with you; but we're going to try to enjoy this win, it has been a tough season as fans

Advertisement
Dude, for the most part, i agree with you; but we're going to try to enjoy this win, it has been a tough season as fans

You can be happy about tonight, and not be a homer about the long term prospects for this program. This team won, but was dreadful in some areas. There's a ton of work to be done, and as of now, Diaz hasn't met the established expectation that we came into the season with. Miami should be a 9 win or better team, Diaz most likely won't meet that, barring winning out, including the bowl game.

Advertisement
You can be happy about tonight, and not be a homer about the long term prospects for this program. This team won, but was dreadful in some areas. There's a ton of work to be done, and as of now, Diaz hasn't met the established expectation that we came into the season with. Miami should be a 9 win or better team, Diaz most likely won't meet that, barring winning out, including the bowl game.

Truer **** never been said!

enjoy, give props tonight where props are due...but dont think this is some magic turning point where all is good going forward.

Pumping up Enos after today? Really??? Our 350 yards of offense today was the lowest of the season allowed by the Noles d except NC State at 343. Even UL Monroe put up over 400 yards of offense on these guys. Enos and the offense are still abysmal.

Advertisement
Back