I told you all are idiots

FAE8EB95-1551-4B42-BA8A-2035566EF55A.gif

Advertisement
1.) Clemson also faced UL and they scored 45. We could've easily scored 60 on them. We also faced UF, a team with a good Defense. We scored more pts on them than Auburn did, all with 1st time starters on Offense.

2.) Jarren was not the starter in the GT game-N'Kosi was. Also..kicking played a huge role in that game. That's an extenuating circumstance that simply does not happen on a consistence basis yr to yr. UNC went from a Larry Fedora spread Offense to an Air Raid. That's more of a seamless transition than what MIA went through in the off season. When you go from an Offense led by the Pastor to one that is NFL caliber, there are inevitably going to be growing pains.

3.) Even a dummy can understand that this program is improving by leaps & bounds down the stretch.

bro, haters are gonna hate. People have their head stuck in the sand with manny/Enos hate. They’re “All in” on firing him and no matter how much we improve and who we beat, they’re gonna keep going back to our struggles at the beginning of the season and the first few games Manny has coached... we could finish 9-4 with a good bowl win they’re gonna say manny sucks because we lost earlier in the season.

to think we could realistically be undefeated.

Florida- JT fumbled punt
UNC - 4 and 17
VT - missed extra point (momentum killer)
GT - Missed FGs inside the 30

yet they’ll blame manny and say he sucks. IDIOTS

bro, haters are gonna hate. People have their head stuck in the sand with manny/Enos hate. They’re “All in” on firing him and no matter how much we improve and who we beat, they’re gonna keep going back to our struggles at the beginning of the season and the first few games Manny has coached... we could finish 9-4 with a good bowl win they’re gonna say manny sucks because we lost earlier in the season.

to think we could realistically be undefeated.

Florida- JT fumbled punt
UNC - 4 and 17
VT - missed extra point (momentum killer)
GT - Missed FGs inside the 30

yet they’ll blame manny and say he sucks. IDIOTS

Bro..these people all hate their lives. They're all suffering with a serious case of depression. There is simply no other explanation why they are so delusional and continue to spread negative & toxic energy on a football forum 24/7. I honestly feel bad for them that their lives are so worthless

I want to believe...I'm sure almost everyone wants to......

BUT Miami has been acting like a girlfriend who has a predilection for F'ing up.........So how can you trust her??

It's not hate to expect your team to consistently perform at high level....regardless of who the opponent is....and call them out for not doing so

BUT Miami has been acting like a girlfriend who has a predilection for F'ing up.........So how can you trust her??

It's not hate to expect your team to consistently perform at high level....regardless of who the opponent is....and call them out for not doing so

Its not only hate, it's DELUSIONAL/MISINFORMED hate. If this low IQ fanbase actually understood that the MIA football program has 50% the budget of what the elite programs spend, they wouldn't insist on maintaining unrealistic championship or bust expectations. Someone needs to give these low-lifes a reality check ASAP. Enjoy the struggle, Enjoy the journey..that's all you can do. All we should EXPECT as fans is that the team plays hard/gives 110%, and that it steadily improves practice to practice, game to game, season to season, etc. That is it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
MainLineCane said:

Its not only hate, it's DELUSIONAL hate. If this low IQ fanbase actually understood that the MIA football program has 50% the budget of what the elite programs spend, they wouldn't insist on maintaining unrealistic championship or bust expectations. Someone needs to give these low-lifes a reality check ASAP. Enjoy the struggle, Enjoy the journey..that's all you can do. All we should EXPECT as fans is that the team plays hard/gives 110%, and that it steadily improves practice to practice, game to game, season to season, etc. That is it.

As I said "It's not hate to expect your team to consistently perform at high level..." that's not different from your comment "All we should EXPECT as fans is that the team plays hard/gives 110%....

Same expectations....ONLY difference is ....you seem to call it hate if someone has that same expectation .....and has the audacity to voice our disappointment when its not met.

People feel whatever they feel,.... I would never be so presumptuous to tell everyone how they should feel and how they should react to disappointment.

So call it whatever you want....I and others can & will call it whatever we want.....and if we don't like the performance or results being given by the team we love....we can and will ....be willing to say so

Its not only hate, it's DELUSIONAL hate. If this low IQ fanbase actually understood that the MIA football program has 50% the budget of what the elite programs spend, they wouldn't insist on maintaining unrealistic championship or bust expectations. Someone needs to give these low-lifes a reality check ASAP. Enjoy the struggle, Enjoy the journey..that's all you can do. All we should EXPECT as fans is that the team plays hard/gives 110%, and that it steadily improves practice to practice, game to game, season to season, etc. That is it.
not asking to beat Alabama Georgia and Ohio State at this juncture

but beating a rebuilding Georgia tech and Virginia tech at home doesn’t seem like a lot to ask for...

but I guess there is a beauty in the 15 year struggle

MainLineCane said:

As I said "It's not hate to expect your team to consistently perform at high level..." that's not different from your comment "All we should EXPECT as fans is that the team plays hard/gives 110%....

Same expectations....ONLY difference is ....you seem to call it hate if someone has that same expectation .....and has the audacity to voice our disappointment when its not met.

People feel whatever they feel,.... I would never be so presumptuous to tell everyone how they should feel and how they should react to disappointment.

So call it whatever you want....I and others can & will call it whatever we want.....and if we don't like the performance or results being given by the team we love....we can and will ....be willing to say so
not asking to beat Alabama Georgia and Ohio State at this juncture

but beating a rebuilding Georgia tech and Virginia tech at home doesn’t seem like a lot to ask for...

but I guess there is a beauty in the 15 year struggle

I'm not arguing that its not your prerogative to voice displeasure, obviously it is. My pt is that without placing it into proper perspective/context it amounts to nothing more than criticism that is braindead & delusional.

Everything matters..Budget, 1st yr HC, New system, Youth & inexperience, depth issues all over the roster. It's all relevant. Tempering expectations/criticism at this stage doesn't mean that you're Ok with losing. It means that you're sensible enough to extend these coaches & players the patience they deserve because they had absolutely nothing to do with the past 15+ yrs.

Advertisement
This has been mentioned multiple times. The problem here isn't completely that people aren't willing to donate, they don't trust the athletic department to spend it wisely. This is where a group like the boosters organizations come in. They can bundle donations and direct them to the preferred programs.

This is not to say that the other programs are worthwhile, but that focusing on the flagship program brings success to the other programs as well.

I'm not arguing that its not your prerogative to voice displeasure, obviously it is. My pt is that without placing it into proper perspective/context it amounts to nothing more than criticism that is braindead & delusional.

Everything matters..Budget, 1st yr HC, New system, Youth & inexperience, depth issues all over the roster. It's all relevant. Tempering expectations/criticism at this stage doesn't mean that you're Ok with losing. It means that you're sensible enough to extend these coaches & players the patience they deserve because they had absolutely nothing to do with the past 15+ yrs.

When you decide to take a job or compete in a conference.....it's because you feel that you can give a good performance and compete.

IF you don't feel that you can ...don't take the job or don't join the conference.

Of course everything matters, but you know that going in....if you can't meet expectations don't raise expectations...discuss & describe your challenges BEFORE...NOT AFTERWARDS....Because then it's only becomes excuses.

Despite all the issues you mention and considering the issues our opponents faced this year, the coaches and most fans could reasonably expect that with this extremely weak schedule we should have 1 or 2 losses at most.

That was not unrealistic, especially if you weighed our issues versus our opponent's issues....That being said....You can NEVER convince me that this team has not underperformed with the resources that they have.

To say otherwise is to accept mediocrity and deny reality.

Last edited:

bro we lost to Georgia tech at home who is inA complete rebuild Virginia tech best players all transferred

Youth and inexperiemce we have like 14-15 seniors getting playingtime. 1St time HC ? He’s been here for 4 years ..Your pulling excuses out of your *** man just stop

Advertisement
As annoying as the extreme I hate Manny trolls are, the opposing Manny shills who are now beating their chests after F$U and Loserville are just as annoying, if not worse.

Most of us are glad to see us playing better and beating the bad teams the way we should beat them but make no mistake... this was not supposed to be a rebuild and this should be a 1 loss team. ****ing away half the season with that under center crap is inexcusable.

Beating your chests about it is silly. Another loss and you’ll be torched for it. Hopefully, the improvement continues. Hopefully, recruiting gets better.

We were losing to mediocre teams now we are stomping them out. Any Miami fan that has seen the last two games and not admit we look like a different team is a hater. There is progress and I for one hope it continues. But you cannot blame fans for being apprehensive with the results we had earlier in the year. The adjustments being made now should have been made after the CMU game, and the bone headiness from our O-coordinator cost us the coastal. But I am happy we are improving and I am a Miami fan and if Manny turns out to be a great coach I will be happier than a pig in ****. I will gladly eat crow and admit I was wrong. Not that my opinion matters much but just win man that’s all I want I don’t give a **** who it’s against.

Advertisement
So, Diaz and staff beating on two mediocre Atlantic division teams makes up for the games in which they were listless, unprepared and utterly out coached? LMFAO at that nonsense. Watching this team beat up on FSU and Louisville is infuriating, merely because it's amazing that Diaz and his staff couldn't get this same team to squeak out wins over crappy GT and UNC. The UNC one is especially egregious, because they had a bye week and let Mack Brown run train with a true freshman QB. This season is salvageable, but it's still a disappointment. A competent hire would have been able to win 10 regular season games with this charmin schedule, and Diaz MAY win 8. If Miami can manage to win out, including the bowl game, it won't be the unmitigated disaster it appeared to be a month ago. Then again, considering that Diaz(and most of his staff) have never been strong recruiters, this may be the best team talent wise he ever has. If he can only win 9 games with this crew, should we be concerned about what happens if the talent level drops?
The O-line play againt FSU and Louisville was completely different from that earlier this season. We are playing a couple true freshmen and some RS freshmen extensively on the line. Takes time to gel, seems they are starting to do exactly that.

As annoying as the extreme I hate Manny trolls are, the opposing Manny shills who are now beating their chests after F$U and Loserville are just as annoying, if not worse.

Most of us are glad to see us playing better and beating the bad teams the way we should beat them but make no mistake... this was not supposed to be a rebuild and this should be a 1 loss team. ****ing away half the season with that under center crap is inexcusable.

Beating your chests about it is silly. Another loss and you’ll be torched for it. Hopefully, the improvement continues. Hopefully, recruiting gets better.

GTFOH..you're so pathetically delusional it's actually sad. You can't name a single 1st time HC at a P5 school who was able to win 11 games his 1st yr, but yet you somehow think it's OK to hold Manny to that ridiculous expectation because he's in charge of a football program thats been an abject failure for the MAJORITY of it's existence in CFB. In what alternate universe can that be considered OK?? But let me guess..i'm sure you also think The Pastor left Manny with a perfect situation and a roster that had no issues relating to experience/maturity, depth, & talent huh?? LMAO. You can cite the GT loss all day until the cows come home, but I've already outlined why that loss is in many ways an anomaly. Not only that but inexperienced/immature teams that lack depth fail to maintain a consistent approach/focus wk to wk.

And for the 1 millionth time..tempering expectations and keeping things in proper context/perspective doesn't mean someone is a "Manny shill" or "beating their chests" about incremental/tangible progress. Only delusional clowns who have no clue about the current CFB landscape and how it actually functions think like that.

Advertisement
Back