I told you all are idiots

CaneDogX

Banned
Banned
Been saying it all season... people talk about flying banners and firing coaches after a few games. You know who you are.

amazing how great our offense looks now that our OL is starting to play well. William setting an all-time TD record... but you wanted to fire Enos.

Advertisement
Been saying it all season... people talk about flying banners and firing coaches after a few games. You know who you are.

amazing how great our offense looks now that our OL is starting to play well. William setting an all-time TD record... but you wanted to fire Enos.
****. Just taking your digs at @NicKane? No chill!

giphy.gif

Look at the thread topic then discuss the irony from the op

Advertisement
God **** it..... Beat someone with a ***n pulse..

This is why I hate our fans. Coming into this game, Louisville was an up and coming team we should be wary of. Now that we manhandled them, they suck and it’s the same bull**** as always from our fans trying to downgrade our team/staff.

It’s sad really. Can’t even enjoy a blowout win on Senior day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is why I hate our fans. Coming into this game, Louisville was an up and coming team we should be wary of. Now that we manhandled them, they sick and it’s the same bull**** as always from our fans trying to downgrade our team/staff.

It’s sad really. Can’t even enjoy a blowout win on Senior day.

I enjoyed the victory. Is my post wrong?

This is probably what all the Golden slurpers were telling the mopes when we were on a 9 game winning streak.

This is definitely what the Richt slurpers were telling the mopes when we were on a 15 game winning streak under him.

Who actually ended up being right? The people who criticized Golden when he was 11-11, and Richt when he was 4-4? Or the positive, “rational” people who were secretly slurping Golden and Richt when they were 11-11 and 4-4, and were opening slurping them when they went on big win streaks?

To be fair to a lot of posters on here, when we lost to GT, it was awfully difficult NOT to blame the coaches.

GT was/is, a dumpster fire. It is god**** ridiculous, and we shouldn't have lost that game. No excuse. At all. What in the flying fack do we have any business losing to those fwaggots?

I think most of us are in "wait and see" mode. Cautiously optimistic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair to a lot of posters on here, when we lost to GT, it was awfully difficult NOT to blame the coaches.

GT was/is, a dumpster fire. It is god**** ridiculous, and we shouldn't have lost that game. No excuse. At all. What in the flying fack do we have any business losing to those fwaggots?

I think most of us are in "wait and see" mode. Cautiously optimistic.

Don’t forget losing to UNC, having to run out the clock against Central Michigan for the win and losing to a VT team that was seriously struggling at the time and has improved since. Oh and the terrible showing in the opener that we definitely should have won.

Too soon.

Advertisement
Back