I told you all are idiots

I enjoyed the victory. Is my post wrong?

Some rough early season losses will haunt us but we’ve beaten what, 4 P5 teams with at least 5 wins including a team that was ranked at the time so yea your post is wrong. Unless you meant(but didn’t say) teams competing for playoff spots or something but we have definitely beaten some teams that have a pulse.

Regardless today just doesn’t seem like the day for that negative energy but hey, do you.

Advertisement
Been saying it all season... people talk about flying banners and firing coaches after a few games. You know who you are.

amazing how great our offense looks now that our OL is starting to play well. William setting an all-time TD record... but you wanted to fire Enos.
Dude I wasn’t a banner guy or fire the coach guy just yet, but let’s not pretend those people didn’t have A LOT of valid criticism. Wether you agree or not, Manny was not entitled to all the passes a first year coach gets. He needs 3 more convincing wins before a lot of folks will start to feel comfortable with him again.

Been saying it all season... people talk about flying banners and firing coaches after a few games. You know who you are.

amazing how great our offense looks now that our OL is starting to play well. William setting an all-time TD record... but you wanted to fire Enos.
Sorry bro even a blind squirrel gets a nut...we have talent on our offense and I don't give a **** what you say but PEnos will not be the one that gets us another ship and most likely will not even win us an ACC Championship.

I have almost always been a believer in Manny, but his coordinators are sub par. PEnosay be able to pull off a Willie Taggart one day, but this dud doesn't see the big picture. I still see some play calls that he holds onto and won't let go. I saw it tonight, I was like WTF was that, yea we're up 100 but that play was garbage... Or that series was garbage.

I know I sound like I'm asking for perfection, but that's not the case seriously. Consistency is key, and this dude has a bad *** habit of doing stupid ****.

Advertisement

Nobody likes the I told you do guy..... Get a grip.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Some rough early season losses will haunt us but we’ve beaten what, 4 P5 teams with at least 5 wins including a team that was ranked at the time so yea your post is wrong. Unless you meant(but didn’t say) teams competing for playoff spots or something but we have definitely beaten some teams that have a pulse.

Regardless today just doesn’t seem like the day for that negative energy but hey, do you.

Really.. I loved today, I can't stand Lulzville... The op is the 1 calling people idiots... Acting like something was accomplished by beating 2 **** bag teams the last 2 weeks.. Where was this post when G. Tech beat Miami? How about when 4-5 UNC beat Miami? All is well because Miami beat Lulzville and fswho? I get it, the ship is on course.

Most teams are 10 games in, beating a team or 2 with 5 wins equals beating someone with a pulse? Clay Davis shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Miami should have swept the coastal.

Advertisement
@JBCanes-NC Don't post gif's of your mom practicing sucking ****

2170.jpg

To be fair to a lot of posters on here, when we lost to GT, it was awfully difficult NOT to blame the coaches.

GT was/is, a dumpster fire. It is god**** ridiculous, and we shouldn't have lost that game. No excuse. At all. What in the flying fack do we have any business losing to those fwaggots?

I think most of us are in "wait and see" mode. Cautiously optimistic.

Yea, the GT loss is the one that really hurts but even as ****** as we played, we were chip shotS away from winning. Still shouldn’t have came down to that but it happened.

I’m just encouraged by what I’ve seen in recent weeks, it would have been easy for the guys to pack it in after that but credit to them and the coaches, they haven’t. In fact, they’ve gotten better each of the last 3 games.

It’s year 1 of Manny’s HC career, there were going to be some bumps but I like the direction we are trending. I just feel like if we are so quick to criticize(which at the time was warranted, even though I thought the Fire Manny posts were still painfully premature) then we shouldn’t be so reluctant to give deserved credit either.

I agree that cautiously optimistic is an accurate assessment for the time being though.

Really.. I loved today, I can't stand Lulzville... The op is the 1 calling people idiots... Acting like something was accomplished by beating 2 **** bag teams the last 2 weeks.. Where was this post when G. Tech beat Miami? How about when 4-5 UNC beat Miami? All is well because Miami beat Lulzville and fswho? I get it, the ship is on course.

Most teams are 10 games in, beating a team or 2 with 5 wins equals beating someone with a pulse? Clay Davis shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Miami should have swept the coastal.

You’re right. A team that went 7-6 last year, has a new HC, offensive staff, freshman at QB and multiple freshman on the OL, besides the youth all over the rest of the roster should have ran the table, beat Clemson and won the National Championship.

As I figured, when you said a team with a pulse, you actually meant that no win our schedule would be satisfactory to you because we don’t play anyone with a pulse. You want us to beat LSU, Bama, OSU etc. All the elite teams....that we don’t play. Gotcha.

The coaches deserved all the **** they was getting. Some of you fans sit there and be like I tOLD yOu So just shut up

Advertisement
You’re right. A team that went 7-6 last year, has a new HC, offensive staff, freshman at QB and multiple freshman on the OL, besides the youth all over the rest of the roster should have ran the table, beat Clemson and won the National Championship.

As I figured, when you said a team with a pulse, you actually meant that no win our schedule would be satisfactory to you because we don’t play anyone with a pulse. You want us to beat LSU, Bama, OSU etc. All the elite teams....that we don’t play. Gotcha.

Blah blah blah. Lost to UNC, a 2 win team from last year. I didn't say **** about Clemson. I'm talking about the **** blowing coastal, Miami should have **** housed this division.. No?

This is coach diaz putting his stamp all over the team now, dont get to carried away giving enos already to much credit, the offense he was running the 1st half of the season was asanine, leaving nelson on an island by himself in his 1st game against the gaytors and several other teams after without sliding the protection to his side, now that manny is guiding him and gave him his real vision for the offense, you can see the difference, plus that 3 game benching for each pick against V-tech worked.

Advertisement
Sorry bro even a blind squirrel gets a nut...we have talent on our offense and I don't give a **** what you say but PEnos will not be the one that gets us another ship and most likely will not even win us an ACC Championship.

I have almost always been a believer in Manny, but his coordinators are sub par. PEnosay be able to pull off a Willie Taggart one day, but this dud doesn't see the big picture. I still see some play calls that he holds onto and won't let go. I saw it tonight, I was like WTF was that, yea we're up 100 but that play was garbage... Or that series was garbage.

I know I sound like I'm asking for perfection, but that's not the case seriously. Consistency is key, and this dude has a bad *** habit of doing stupid ****.
Are you in HS? Serious question.

We are 6-4 in the ACC coastal STFU
We are 4 and 3. Out of conference games don’t count in the ACC.

Point is we are showing great promise for the now and the future due to oline improvement and QB growth. Objectively, it really is you that should quiet down. Perhaps you could stop swearing at people like a child too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back