I told you all are idiots

Been saying it all season... people talk about flying banners and firing coaches after a few games. You know who you are.

amazing how great our offense looks now that our OL is starting to play well. William setting an all-time TD record... but you wanted to fire Enos.

lmao this guy just doesn’t get it!

Advertisement
So, Diaz and staff beating on two mediocre Atlantic division teams makes up for the games in which they were listless, unprepared and utterly out coached? LMFAO at that nonsense. Watching this team beat up on FSU and Louisville is infuriating, merely because it's amazing that Diaz and his staff couldn't get this same team to squeak out wins over crappy GT and UNC. The UNC one is especially egregious, because they had a bye week and let Mack Brown run train with a true freshman QB. This season is salvageable, but it's still a disappointment. A competent hire would have been able to win 10 regular season games with this charmin schedule, and Diaz MAY win 8. If Miami can manage to win out, including the bowl game, it won't be the unmitigated disaster it appeared to be a month ago. Then again, considering that Diaz(and most of his staff) have never been strong recruiters, this may be the best team talent wise he ever has. If he can only win 9 games with this crew, should we be concerned about what happens if the talent level drops?

So, Diaz and staff beating on two mediocre Atlantic division teams makes up for the games in which they were listless, unprepared and utterly out coached? LMFAO at that nonsense. Watching this team beat up on FSU and Louisville is infuriating, merely because it's amazing that Diaz and his staff couldn't get this same team to squeak out wins over crappy GT and UNC. The UNC one is especially egregious, because they had a bye week and let Mack Brown run train with a true freshman QB. This season is salvageable, but it's still a disappointment. A competent hire would have been able to win 10 regular season games with this charmin schedule, and Diaz MAY win 8. If Miami can manage to win out, including the bowl game, it won't be the unmitigated disaster it appeared to be a month ago. Then again, considering that Diaz(and most of his staff) have never been strong recruiters, this may be the best team talent wise he ever has. If he can only win 9 games with this crew, should we be concerned about what happens if the talent level drops?

you realize manny is a first time HC. sometimes it takes time to find your footing. **** coach O at LSU lost to bleeping troy in his first year and hes got a ton of HC experience. hes now 8-1 against top 10 teams at LSU. if the team wins out, it is a sign that they turned it around as a coaching staff and player standpoint.

you realize manny is a first time HC. sometimes it takes time to find your footing. **** coach O at LSU lost to bleeping troy in his first year and hes got a ton of HC experience. hes now 8-1 against top 10 teams at LSU. if the team wins out, it is a sign that they turned it around as a coaching staff and player standpoint.

Realize that the "First Time HC" thing shouldn't be utilized as an excuse right now. Diaz has failed in BASIC crap throughout the season, basic stuff any competent coach figures out pretty quickly. Here's an idea, come out looking prepared AFTER A BYE WEEK. Here's an idea, ADDRESS PRESSING NEEDS IMMEDIATELY. Anyone with two working eyes saw that Baxa was cooked, Diaz kept trotting him out there, with no solution whatsoever. A good coach beats the bushes, looks for a kicker any which they they can. Diaz didn't. Frankly, Diaz should have found another scholarship kicker BEFORE the season.

By the way, Coach O has SUPERIOR financial resources and assistants to lean on. Take those away, O is the same coach he was at Ole Miss. Diaz on the other hand has to show the ability to do more with less, and he hasn't shown it. He can't even consistently beat teams that are significantly worse. In fact, he's lost games in which he was a significant favorite multiple times this year. If Miami wins out, all it proves is that even a poorly coached team can get out of their own way long enough to beat on lousy garbage. I stand by my assertion that Diaz was a poor hire, and if by some miracle he works out, it was still an awful decision.

Advertisement
I was a big Enos believer before the season and even after the UF game. I never wavered in my belief in his scheme but a lot of issues presented over the year.

• Protection schemes especially leaving 60 on an island or asking him to quick set
  • Abandonment of the run game
  • Poorly designed jet sweeps especially Osborn to the boundary
  • Bad red zone playcalls and play designs
  • Slow developing play action spam
  • Too many pass concepts with no checkdown or route adjustments vs blitz
Most of these issues have been eliminated in recent weeks and we're seeing how effective the scheme is with better execution from OL and WRs. The next step is becoming more consistent with the run game and getting better routes from the receivers. Also red zone calls/designs need to keep evolving.

Realize that the "First Time HC" thing shouldn't be utilized as an excuse right now. Diaz has failed in BASIC crap throughout the season, basic stuff any competent coach figures out pretty quickly. Here's an idea, come out looking prepared AFTER A BYE WEEK. Here's an idea, ADDRESS PRESSING NEEDS IMMEDIATELY. Anyone with two working eyes saw that Baxa was cooked, Diaz kept trotting him out there, with no solution whatsoever. A good coach beats the bushes, looks for a kicker any which they they can. Diaz didn't. Frankly, Diaz should have found another scholarship kicker BEFORE the season.

By the way, Coach O has SUPERIOR financial resources and assistants to lean on. Take those away, O is the same coach he was at Ole Miss. Diaz on the other hand has to show the ability to do more with less, and he hasn't shown it. He can't even consistently beat teams that are significantly worse. In fact, he's lost games in which he was a significant favorite multiple times this year. If Miami wins out, all it proves is that even a poorly coached team can get out of their own way long enough to beat on lousy garbage. I stand by my assertion that Diaz was a poor hire, and if by some miracle he works out, it was still an awful decision.

ok so if it works out by any miracle, its an awful decision? lol ok. maybe you just dont like diaz and dont want to see the dude improve. maybe he wont be elite or maybe he will, but if he continues to show growth on the field, idc. the goal is to win and if his units improve and stay winning, its a winning decision in my book

fyi, baxa wasn't cooked last year. he wasn't this bad last year only Feagles was. once the year began and he started shanking every kick long or short, theres nothing a coach can do since you cant just sign dudes off the street. he went with every kicker on the roster (price was suspended for 2 games) and we still have issues. the kid coming in 21 is legit. gotta find a grad transfer this offseason

ok so if it works out by any miracle, its an awful decision? lol ok. maybe you just dont like diaz and dont want to see the dude improve. maybe he wont be elite or maybe he will, but if he continues to show growth on the field, idc. the goal is to win and if his units improve and stay winning, its a winning decision in my book

Occasionally bad decisions work out, still doesn't make it a rational choice. There are people that go out and buy tons of lottery tickets and eventually hit, doesn't make them ****ing away thousands of dollars a sound decision. There are dudes that don't believe in birth control that bang randoms and only pull out. Some of those guys avoid STDs and pregnancy, still doesn't mean that's something I'm going to do. Just means that occasionally, things work out against all odds. Blake James hired a first time HC, without conducting a single interview of any qualified candidates. You make 10 hires that way, maybe, and I mean maybe 1 of those work out. That one doesn't make up for the 9 that fail, and most will fail spectacularly.

I hope Diaz works out, but I'm also realistic.

Advertisement
promise and potential = loser talk

this year has been a colossal failure there Is no way around it, a greatv offensive game against the 101st ranked defense although makes me smile but dies not change my outlook it will take more then that
Shows you don’t know what you are talking about. Promise and potential is what makes success. I wish this board had an admissions standard.

Shows you don’t know what you are talking about. Promise and potential is what makes success. I wish this board had an admissions standard.
Promise and potential isn’t a real thing ...it’s make believe made up **** intended to make you feel good... every single athlete and team has promise and potential after every good practice rep, good play, good game, good season...

I like to deal with tangible results we are a pretty talented team with average coaches 6-4 proves that

I was a big Enos believer before the season and even after the UF game. I never wavered in my belief in his scheme but a lot of issues presented over the year.

• Protection schemes especially leaving 60 on an island or asking him to quick set
Most of these issues have been eliminated in recent weeks and we're seeing how effective the scheme is with better execution from OL and WRs. The next step is becoming more consistent with the run game and getting better routes from the receivers. Also red zone calls/designs need to keep evolving.

What do you think about his insistence on using so many outside runs?

Louisville was determined to stop the the run and make Jarren beat us. They stuffed us but we made them pay with plays over the top and rpo’s.

I still think we run too many jet sweeps and outside zones and power plays.

Edit.- I’m glad you noticed the plays with no check down or hot route. That bothered me a lot too. Glad to see more emphasis on giving Jarren routes that allow him to sling it quickly.

I felt like he was being forced to think too much, too soon. He is very decisive when the routes allow him to release the ball without having to wait to long with the offensive line struggling.

Advertisement
Been saying it all season... people talk about flying banners and firing coaches after a few games. You know who you are.

amazing how great our offense looks now that our OL is starting to play well. William setting an all-time TD record... but you wanted to fire Enos.

Amazing how good our offense looks, when you go against schit defenses.

Advertisement
You’re right. A team that went 7-6 last year, has a new HC, offensive staff, freshman at QB and multiple freshman on the OL, besides the youth all over the rest of the roster should have ran the table, beat Clemson and won the National Championship.

As I figured, when you said a team with a pulse, you actually meant that no win our schedule would be satisfactory to you because we don’t play anyone with a pulse. You want us to beat LSU, Bama, OSU etc. All the elite teams....that we don’t play. Gotcha.

What the **** are you talking about? UNC and GT both were in worse shape than us last year and their new coaches where able to whip them into shape, fast enough, to beat us.

Or we've played against two defensive that are ranked in the 100ths.

At the end of the day, jw15 was his usual self with bombs added. It doesnt matter what those defenses were ranked, we put up 50 something points and jw15 has a record 6 touchdowns which will definitely make him ACC offensive player of the week. Also, the o-line is starting to play as a unit now, one things for certain, you give jw15 time, he'll carve a defense up, and that's starting to happen on a regular basis now. Also, dee wiggins been legit, i said it before the season started, that man drew 3 passes interferences against Fsu last year, that's not by luck, now harley getting loose like he did, that might have something to do with his best Cane game, but other than that, we been running it at a high level, now jw15 has been passing it at a high level as well, again, dont let a good developing UM team sneak up on you!

I see improvements, but I am in wait and see mode. Let’s continue and carry this momentum into next year.

Amazing how good our offense looks, when you go against schit defenses.

What the **** are you talking about? UNC and GT both were in worse shape than us last year and their new coaches where able to whip them into shape, fast enough, to beat us.

1.) Clemson also faced UL and they scored 45. We could've easily scored 60 on them. We also faced UF, a team with a good Defense. We scored more pts on them than Auburn did, all with 1st time starters on Offense.

2.) Jarren was not the starter in the GT game-N'Kosi was. Also..kicking played a huge role in that game. That's an extenuating circumstance that simply does not happen on a consistent basis yr to yr. UNC went from a Larry Fedora spread Offense to an Air Raid. That's much more of a seamless transition than what MIA went through in the off season. When you go from an Offense led by the Pastor to one that is NFL caliber, there are inevitably going to be growing pains.

3.) Even a dummy can understand that this program is improving by leaps & bounds down the stretch.

4.) It's also pretty retarded to discredit a blowout win against your rival. Regardless of whether or not your rival is a dumpster fire it is never easy to blowout your rival. The last game in the series that ended in such a resounding fashion occurred in 13' when FSU won the NC.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back