I told you all are idiots

Been saying it all season... people talk about flying banners and firing coaches after a few games. You know who you are.

amazing how great our offense looks now that our OL is starting to play well. William setting an all-time TD record... but you wanted to fire Enos.
Little Greta’s around here....

Advertisement
Very happy about yesterdays win.

The steering wheel has indeed been turned, but lets see if the team ends the season headed forward.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
We will have a nice 4 game win streak going into the Duke finale. Nobody predicted that after the GT loss..don’t be hypocrites. Manny and the staff answered the bell when the pressure to fire all of them was at full speed. People will mope because they just want to mope. (Look at the Bama fans after the LSU loss) Enjoy the winning streak and the way we are playing going into the bye week. It feels good to have optimism for once.

I’m glad we are winning and in the manor we are winning. But let’s not pretend that the those 4 terrible losses don’t count.

and in reality Manny has yet to do something he wasn’t suppose to do. Beating UF would have been an over achievement. 6-4 in underachieving. Especially with losses to GT and UNC.

Advertisement
OL does look better, but I think a lot of the improvement is coming from Williams processing everything faster, so he’s getting the ball out in time.

We are 4 and 3. Out of conference games don’t count in the ACC.

Point is we are showing great promise for the now and the future due to oline improvement and QB growth. Objectively, it really is you that should quiet down. Perhaps you could stop swearing at people like a child too.

promise and potential = loser talk

this year has been a colossal failure there Is no way around it, a greatv offensive game against the 101st ranked defense although makes me smile but dies not change my outlook it will take more then that

This is coach diaz putting his stamp all over the team now, dont get to carried away giving enos already to much credit, the offense he was running the 1st half of the season was asanine, leaving nelson on an island by himself in his 1st game against the gaytors and several other teams after without sliding the protection to his side, now that manny is guiding him and gave him his real vision for the offense, you can see the difference, plus that 3 game benching for each pick against V-tech worked.
Or we've played against two defensive that are ranked in the 100ths.

Well the truth is people forget the offense was in the stone age. Richts offense was the worst in 10 years
Wrong yet again after 10 games this season miami is averaging under 30 points a game. CMR was above 30 all 3 years.....Keep jacking it buddy, one day you'll get it right, like right in your eye.

Advertisement
None of us know anything.
We lol’d and LSU with Orgeron and many on here swore to god that FSU was gonna swallow recruits with taggart amd briles was gonna drop 50 on everyone. No one on here can say that next year will be he same as this year or if we’re on our way to beat saban and payback Clemson.
IDC how long you’ve been a fan or when you played or what books you’ve read or what team you’ve coached on. Not even bama fans after Saban s first year could predict that they would go on the run they’ve had only to get beat by freaking Orgeron!!! You can’t make it up.
But miserable people can’t function without misery and are content with pointing out the negatives and the rationalizing of guaranteed impending doom.

Been saying it all season... people talk about flying banners and firing coaches after a few games. You know who you are.

amazing how great our offense looks now that our OL is starting to play well. William setting an all-time TD record... but you wanted to fire Enos.

Thank goodness the offensive line is improving. I personally expected it sooner but hoped it would happen. The o line themselves have made the biggest difference by getting push for run plays and allowing receivers to run routes and provide jarren time to go through progressions. We need to keep it rolling.

Advertisement

"I told you all are idiots"

Huh?

I’m glad we are winning and in the manor we are winning. But let’s not pretend that the those 4 terrible losses don’t count.

and in reality Manny has yet to do something he wasn’t suppose to do. Beating UF would have been an over achievement. 6-4 in underachieving. Especially with losses to GT and UNC.
And let's not pretend like the ACC coastal isn't the worst division in all of cfb

God **** it..... Beat someone with a ***n pulse..

A couple of obvious realities.

1. The young OL HAD to get better later in the season, it just simply could not get any worse.

2. Louisville is the 102nd ranked defense in the nation just after FSU at #101.

3. Both of the above points combined for the last 2 games.

Again, all something to build on for sure. Experience should always equal improvement.

For me, show me next year, when week and after week, we should be favored.

Advertisement
Back