I told yall muddasuckas last week NOT TO PANIC about the offense! This defense doe...

Clemson is going to put 35 on our Defense, minimal. Unlike our overrated Defense, their Defense is legit. Last year, Clemson held this “elite offense” to 10 points and to 256 total yards. Stop excusing our performance last night. Baker was crushed once again. We are not beating Clemson full of 5 stars and good coaches.
Get off this board fare weather fan you sound dumb! What elite offense last year. Louisville, they were winning 17-3 at half. Remember no Ross or Huggins either for Clemson new receivers. Defense had to do what we are doing playing new faces in defensive backfield and backers. No Simmons, Terrell and Muse. Like i said their secondary is questionable and if you dont think we have a chance why root for us!

Last edited:
Advertisement
There's a lot going on with the defense, but I just gotta say that the LB'ers pretty much all sucked last night besides McCloud. Jennings and Brooks were straight up ***, running themselves out and of the play.

On point Macho. Outside zone is this defense’s kryptonite because of Manny’s philosophy on having a penetrating DL.
Happy with the win overall. With a competent OC, King and an awesome kicking game there is no reason not to think we wont be in every game on the schedule (minus Clemson, what Lawrence is going to do to this secondary is scary)

Advertisement
What exactly did I say that sounds dumb? Please enlighten me.

people just wanna be all sunshine and rainbows right now instead of dealing with a glaring issue. An issue i've been harping on since our very first game with baker at the helm.

it's funny they'll tell us to take our negativity else where...... until clemson ravishes this defense AGAIN

Clemson is going to put 35 on our Defense, minimal. Unlike our overrated Defense, their Defense is legit. Last year, Clemson held this “elite offense” to 10 points and to 256 total yards. Stop excusing our performance last night. Baker was crushed once again. We are not beating Clemson full of 5 stars and good coaches.
Venables is a ******* savage lol

Remember that time we lost to UNC after giving up 4th & 17?

But, but...we won.

explosion nothing to see here GIF

people just wanna be all sunshine and rainbows right now instead of dealing with a glaring issue. An issue i've been harping on since our very first game with baker at the helm.

it's funny they'll tell us to take our negativity else where...... until clemson ravishes this defense AGAIN
We are ruining the opportunity of having Lashlee and King with this Mickey Mouse Defense. Díaz is lucky the ACC is bad and doesn’t have many elite Offense’s. When we dominate that ****** FSU Offense our idiot fans will think everything is ok. Then reality is going to hit 2 weeks later.

Advertisement

It's more a question of balance and framing things constructively.

Get off this board fare weather fan you sound dumb! What elite offense last year. Louisville, they were winning 17-3 at half. Remember no Ross or Huggins either for Clemson new receivers. Defense had to do what we are doing playing new faces in defensive backfield and backers. No Simmons, Terrell and Muse. Like i said their secondary is questionable and if you dont think we have a chance why root for us!
lmao lol GIF

This ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 Felt this was the entire game plan. Make him take all of the short stuff and team tackle. You ask why blitz 6 and not man up.....because those 3 stars all run 4.4’s. Don’t think our bigger corners would stand a chance. I personally loved the game plan. kept a safety back all game, gave up the run but we weren’t going to give up any big passes over the top which is what they want. Made them methodically drive down the field for most of their pts. Manny’s defense is always hunting for TFL’s. How many drives stop after a tfl on 1st down Or a penalty. Another reason for the soft zone is you’re facing an athletic QB. Can’t just man up across the board or he’ll take off. Defense kept everything in front of them and kept the QB from long runs. Linebacker play should improve as they year goes on because most of them have 0 experience.
Dude, we do create many TFLs and then on next play give up 15 yards on a outside zone run play which negates the previous TFL! It’s feast and famine with this defense scheme!

Advertisement
Who said L'ville offense is legit. If it wasnt for the refs not calling holds and chop blocks what would final score be. Close to 47-20 or so.
You’re a ******* moron. Clearly, you’re not aware of that so now you can’t say no one ever told you. Louisville will be the 2nd best Offense we see this year and the worst Defense our Offense faces. Look at their stats last year in a ACC conference that has good Defense’s, overall.

Defense needs some upgrades coaching wise. We've known Baker isn't the guy for a while. While he is similar to Manny, there is something that's just not quite there. Maybe Manny gets more involved there again like he last year after we had a couple subpar games defensively. Just too many green coaches on that side of the ball to be really dominant but like I said last night finally we have an offense that can pick up the slack.

You’re a ******* moron. Clearly, you’re not aware of that so now you can’t say no one ever told you. Louisville will be the 2nd best Offense we see this year and the worst Defense our Offense faces. Look at their stats last year in a ACC conference that has good Defense’s, overall
Ok buddy
You’re a ******* moron. Clearly, you’re not aware of that so now you can’t say no one ever told you. Louisville will be the 2nd best Offense we see this year and the worst Defense our Offense faces. Look at their stats last year in a ACC conference that has good Defense’s, overall.
Ok buddy! Other than the stretch play what was good about it! They have Tutu not a complete team moron. Their Qb is average.

Advertisement
What separates the Clemsons, Bamas, LSUs, Ohio States, and Miami of old is the complete domination in all 3 aspects of the game. Offense, Defense, Special Teams. I love this offense they found an OC and is playing with identity, but if Manny wants this team to truly be elite he has to do something about defense. Either aid with play calling or firing baker. I believe if last night is an indication of our offense this season. We can get to 10-11 wins, and a conference championship appearance easy but we won’t make it far into the CFP. Even if this offense is juiced on steroids we’d mostly resemble Oklahoma then a classic Miami team. Manny needs to make an overhaul on defense everyone but Banda and Stroud needs to go.

What separates the Clemsons, Bamas, LSUs, Ohio States, and Miami of old is the complete domination in all 3 aspects of the game. Offense, Defense, Special Teams. I love this offense they found an OC and is playing with identity, but if Manny wants this team to truly be elite he has to do something about defense. Either aid with play calling or firing baker. I believe if last night is an indication of our offense this season. We can get to 10-11 wins, and a conference championship appearance easy but we won’t make it far into the CFP. Even if this offense is juiced on steroids we’d mostly resemble Oklahoma then a classic Miami team. Manny needs to make an overhaul on defense everyone but Banda and Stroud needs to go.
This. We aren’t making the playsoffs until this happens. We are a DC and this recruiting class away from being legit.

Advertisement
Back