I told yall muddasuckas last week NOT TO PANIC about the offense! This defense doe...

Advertisement
Lmao **** no! I was over golden and company after Maryland.

I was happy that Diaz was coming because In the Golden era, I was ****ed seeing Miami never be aggressive.

I said **** if we are going to give up 500 yards or lack the athletes we may as well be aggressive.

That was relative to the Golden era.

The Diaz era has things that are fixable at least. Coach No D was literally no hope you knew that he and Golden wouldn’t change ****.

If Diaz doesn’t fix these pre-snap alignments, coverage assignments, and telegraphed blitzes his boy Baker and many of the defensive staff can GTFO.

Jury still out for Diaz because he has shown he is at least willing to make changes. Let’s see if Miami adjust throughout the season defensively. We are only on game 3.

2 games in is leaving a lot to be desired. Gave up too many yards and points against UAB for what it’s worth.

If FSU gets 400+ yards or 13+ points (offensively) I won’t need to wait till the season finishes to be over it. It’s probably the worst team Miami faces offensively.
My football sense and what I know about manny is that he won’t let the defense be THAT vanilla gaismt Clemson. It won’t be a big change but I think he’ll tell baker to adjust some things. That way TL won’t throw for 500 and just 350 instead lol

With simple adjustments on the defensive side and better execution by the offense the score legit could and should have been 60 to around 14 points.
I agree.

Just saying through two games it’s very 2015ish. Not 2016-2019 where Miami regularly held teams under 20 points per game.

My football sense and what I know about manny is that he won’t let the defense be THAT vanilla gaismt Clemson. It won’t be a big change but I think he’ll tell baker to adjust some things. That way TL won’t throw for 500 and just 350 instead lol

He can’t afford to be soft against them offensively or defensively.

But I feel you. I’ll be happy when Miami is keeping teams under 20 points a game and less than 400 yards a game.

i know the game has changed offensively over the years or I would have said less than 300 yards a game lol

Let's see how the D responds this week; FSU has better athletes than the Cardinals. They also had a lot of injuries on the OL against GT, and some of those guys will return. Coach or not, if they have any pride after GT they will come out like a cornered animal. They will either show up with an effort to try and make people forget about GT, or come apart and get chippy early.

Advertisement
Let's see how the D responds this week; FSU has better athletes than the Cardinals. They also had a lot of injuries on the OL against GT, and some of those guys will return. Coach or not, if they have any pride after GT they will come out like a cornered animal. They will either show up with an effort to try and make people forget about GT, or come apart and get chippy early.
F$U's defense has better athletes than Ville's defense.

F$U's offense does NOT have better athletes than Ville's offense.

F$U's defense has better athletes than Ville's defense.

F$U's offense does NOT have better athletes than Ville's offense.
Please, FSU's offense, with a bad OL, has still been athletic enough to keep it close in the 3 losses to the Canes - Louisville has looked worse than FIU and LA Tech against us. In his first start against Miami, Blackman came a lot closer than Cunningham has in two, to beating Miami. He threw for 120 yards and two TDs in the 4th quarter against the Canes– it took a miracle throw from the real Malik (most of you hated), to come back in that game. Cunningham on the other hand, with a highly touted running game and O-line has been blown out twice by the Canes and thrown 2 pics last week to add to the one in last season’s game. Plus Cunningham was playing a fair amount of garbage time against the Miami bench both years. Don't buy that Louisville Kool-Aid; its for their fans.

When it comes to FSU/Miami - FSU is more athletic than Louisville. I hope we change that Sat.

Lmao **** no! I was over golden and company after Maryland.

I was happy that Diaz was coming because In the Golden era, I was ****ed seeing Miami never be aggressive.

I said **** if we are going to give up 500 yards or lack the athletes we may as well be aggressive.

That was relative to the Golden era.

The Diaz era has things that are fixable at least. Coach No D was literally no hope you knew that he and Golden wouldn’t change ****.

If Diaz doesn’t fix these pre-snap alignments, coverage assignments, and telegraphed blitzes his boy Baker and many of the defensive staff can GTFO.

Jury still out for Diaz because he has shown he is at least willing to make changes. Let’s see if Miami adjust throughout the season defensively. We are only on game 3.

2 games in is leaving a lot to be desired. Gave up too many yards and points against UAB for what it’s worth.

If FSU gets 400+ yards or 13+ points (offensively) I won’t need to wait till the season finishes to be over it. It’s probably the worst team Miami faces offensively.

I didn’t say you defended No D, I just remember Macho on here years ago saying he spoke to him in person and conclude the guy knows what he’s talking about when clearly the results in the field showed otherwise

Advertisement
Please, FSU's offense, with a bad OL, has still been athletic enough to keep it close in the 3 losses to the Canes - Louisville has looked worse than FIU and LA Tech against us. In his first start against Miami, Blackman came a lot closer than Cunningham has in two, to beating Miami. He threw for 120 yards and two TDs in the 4th quarter against the Canes– it took a miracle throw from the real Malik (most of you hated), to come back in that game. Cunningham on the other hand, with a highly touted running game and O-line has been blown out twice by the Canes and thrown 2 pics last week to add to the one in last season’s game. Plus Cunningham was playing a fair amount of garbage time against the Miami bench both years. Don't buy that Louisville Kool-Aid; its for their fans.

When it comes to FSU/Miami - FSU is more athletic than Louisville. I hope we change that Sat.

Maybe if Rosier could have completed more than 50% of his passes before the 4th quarter we would never been in that situation

But clearly our fans have selective memory

Advertisement
I didn’t say you defended No D, I just remember Macho on here years ago saying he spoke to him in person and conclude the guy knows what he’s talking about when clearly the results in the field showed otherwise
I did say he knows what he's talking about. He does.
I also said that his concepts were the problem and his play-calling.
Nobody remembers that part though.

Just wanna shed light on the fact that Pitt's defense shoved it up Louisville's a$$ today.
Held them to 20 points and HALF the total yards we did. Louisville only average 3.9 YPC on the ground. Pitt also had 7 sacks.

Malik Cunningham9/211075.113

Javian Hawkins13786.01
(and that's with a 75 yard run! He only managed 3 yards on his other 12 carries)

Tutu Atwell4379.31

"But it was our game plan to give Louisville everything underneath and prevent the big plays."

The Office Lol GIF

Advertisement
Back