I owe an apology to some of yall

It’s bad. Real bad.

I can’t even find myself getting ****ed or frustrated anymore because those of us who watch nightly on streams knows EXACTLY who this team is and will always be under Gino.

Always outcoached and to top it off, miserably undisciplined in **** near every phase of the game.

People are better off investing time elsewhere until this entire coaching staff is removed.

Advertisement
It’s bad. Real bad.

I can’t even find myself getting ****ed or frustrated anymore because those of us who watch nightly on streams knows EXACTLY who this team is and will always be under Gino.

Always outcoached and to top it off, miserably undisciplined in **** near every phase of the game.

People are better off investing time elsewhere until this entire coaching staff is removed.
I feel the same sadly. Nothing about last night was a surprise.

I’m back ready to support the team today, but I don’t think the trio of Gino/JD/Norberto are ever getting us out of a regional.

Honest question, who are the short list of names people would be interested in as a new coach? I know Lovelady always comes up, but even UCF fans seem disappointed with the way things turned after the first couple seasons there.

So who does everyone like?

Admittedly, I don’t follow College Baseball that closely but why not make a splash hire instead of hiring someone from a smaller school?

I like the guy from Tennessee, Tony Vitolo. I know he is one of the top paid coaches but he teams have been fun to watch

Advertisement
Most of this board spends 12 hours a week, for five months, watching this team play on streaming platforms, year after year. This isn’t a free for all like the football board. We have a contingent that knows what they’re talking about.

the sopranos hbo GIF

Baseball managers mean very little. What matters is player development and analytics. Orioles hired Mike Elias from the Astros and the minor league development is so much better.

Anyways, win 2 today.

This is college baseball. The head coach makes or breaks the program. Who do you think is in charge of player development at a place like LSU?

Advertisement
This is college baseball. The head coach makes or breaks the program. Who do you think is in charge of player development at a place like LSU?
He had a good season and recruits well. They need to build a better player development program for sure.

You fans are ridiculous. It's baseball. The good teams lose all the time.

Win today.

Not to mention he goes to the playoffs EVERY year, lol.

Last edited:
Previously i had stated (mainly due to my respect for his father)that Gino Should be gave more time to get things going smoothly. Well tonight I went to the stadium and watched the game from the box. Seeing how he handled that game I have changed my opinion. It's the first game I've went to in quite awhile. I don't know if he's supposed to be the hitting coach or not so I don't know how to address that beyond saying we need one. I didn't see a single coach who made any attempt to actually coach kids up in game. Didn't see any adjustments made and it showed.
Do us non plugged In folks a favor and talk to Jon Vilma about laying the ground work for his removal…

He had a good season and recruits well. They need to build a better player development program for sure.

You fans are ridiculous. It's baseball. The good teams lose all the time.

Win today.

Not to mention he goes to the playoffs EVERY year, lol.
If this team wasn’t a blue blood Omaha or bust team for decades I’d be right there with ya…

I'm going to defend DiMare with the same blind homerism that the Cristo-bros use to defend Cristobal.

DiMare is a great recruiter. He's 143-77. We made it to the tournament every year he's been the HC at Miami. And most importantly, he's a UM guy. Who cares if he can't coach his way out of a paper bag. When he gets enough top players, we'll win so many championships that we'll have to put championship rings on our toes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to defend DiMare with the same blind homerism that the Cristo-bros use to defend Cristobal.

DiMare is a great recruiter. He's 143-77. We made it to the tournament every year he's been the HC at Miami. And most importantly, he's a UM guy. Who cares if he can't coach his way out of a paper bag. When he gets enough top players, we'll win so many championships that we'll have to put championship rings on our toes.
Making it to the tournament every year means very little if all we get is a Participation trophy. If he was the great recruiter you think he is, he would already have all top players he needs in order to make it to Omaha. How many more years do we give him until he gets us to the promise land?

Making it to the tournament every year means very little if all we get is a Participation trophy. If he was the great recruiter you think he is, he would already have all top players he needs in order to make it to Omaha. How many more years do we give him until he gets us to the promise land?

Well, most people have already accepted that UM football is probably finishing 6-6 or 7-5 next season. So that would be 2 awful years in a row, yet I doubt that warm up Cristobals seat at all. A lot of UM fans have said it's not fair to judge him until year 5. This is really DiMares 4th season since 2019 got canceled. So to be fair, his job should be safe until the end of next season. Doesnt matter what your see with your eyes or what the record says. What is important is belief. And fans BELIEVE in Cristobal so I will believe in DiMare.

Well, most people have already accepted that UM football is probably finishing 6-6 or 7-5 next season. So that would be 2 awful years in a row, yet I doubt that warm up Cristobals seat at all. A lot of UM fans have said it's not fair to judge him until year 5. This is really DiMares 4th season since 2019 got canceled. So to be fair, his job should be safe until the end of next season. Doesnt matter what your eyes or the record says. What is important is belief. And fans BELIEVE in Cristobal so I will believe in DiMare.

Fair is fair….

Advertisement
Back