I owe an apology to some of yall

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
Previously i had stated (mainly due to my respect for his father)that Gino Should be gave more time to get things going smoothly. Well tonight I went to the stadium and watched the game from the box. Seeing how he handled that game I have changed my opinion. It's the first game I've went to in quite awhile. I don't know if he's supposed to be the hitting coach or not so I don't know how to address that beyond saying we need one. I didn't see a single coach who made any attempt to actually coach kids up in game. Didn't see any adjustments made and it showed.

Advertisement
Previously i had stated (mainly due to my respect for his father)that Gino Should be gave more time to get things going smoothly. Well tonight I went to the stadium and watched the game from the box. Seeing how he handled that game I have changed my opinion. It's the first game I've went to in quite awhile. I don't know if he's supposed to be the hitting coach or not so I don't know how to address that beyond saying we need one. I didn't see a single coach who made any attempt to actually coach kids up in game. Didn't see any adjustments made and it showed.
You feel our pain.

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Advertisement
Manny Diaz coached again? ****

Advertisement
Honest question, who are the short list of names people would be interested in as a new coach? I know Lovelady always comes up, but even UCF fans seem disappointed with the way things turned after the first couple seasons there.

So who does everyone like?

Honest question, who are the short list of names people would be interested in as a new coach? I know Lovelady always comes up, but even UCF fans seem disappointed with the way things turned after the first couple seasons there.

I used to say Sully, but his uber talented teams have **** the bed the last few years.

“No Kevin O’Sullivan-led team — he was hired in 2008 — has advanced to a super regional after falling to 1-1 in the first two games of regional play. The Gators haven’t reached the second round of the NCAA Tournament since 2018.”

A lot of people in here knew this was coming. Also know we can win three straight. Part of the problem with the program is the total inconsistency yearbin and year out. Players don’t develop. They do enough to keep him employed and the fan base hoping.

I remember growing up we were so fun and dominant. As a kid I got to read about Coach Fraser and the Canes.

Gino shouldn’t be mentioned in a Ron Fraser board we should come up with a different name for him lol.

Advertisement
It feels like it's run like a good ole boy country club. Let's not forget about the base running woes. I don't dislike any of our coaches, but the whole staff needs to be cleaned out.

I used to say Sully, but his uber talented teams have **** the bed the last few years.

“No Kevin O’Sullivan-led team — he was hired in 2008 — has advanced to a super regional after falling to 1-1 in the first two games of regional play. The Gators haven’t reached the second round of the NCAA Tournament since 2018.”
You spend the money and do a professional search. The Deloitte guy and others could tell you how to do it - let them run it.

But you have to want to do it professionally and objectively. I am not sure enough people care about the baseball program anymore to pull it off, but I'd love to be proved wrong.

Advertisement

For the love of god no. When the time comes please no former Canes or anyone with connections to the program.

If this job ever opened up there would be any number of more than qualified top coaches that would be interested in leading this program so I wouldn’t worry so much about IF they could get a better coach I think it would be a selection between several top notch coaches who’d want in..

Advertisement
Back